Turn on thread page Beta

Confused about hot boys.... im just an average looking female watch

(Original post by Sithius)
    Any average looking girl is going to be checked out by guys. Are you that unfamiliar with males?
    no.. im just unfamiliar with males that i actually find VERY attractive, this includes their looks and dress sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no.. im just unfamiliar with males that i actually find VERY attractive, this includes their looks and dress sense
    PM me and I'll explain why we're like that. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bongboy6969)
    "Anyways at first glance i did realise that i was quite attracted to them..all three"

LMAO you sound like a s.l.a.g.

They were probably thinking "if we want a gang bang, she'd be perfect. She's not ugly, but she's also not pretty enough to refuse the idea of all of us ****ing her"

Let's face it, less pretty girls are easier prey.

Also, if your good looking, sometimes you just try it on with anyone, in order to fulfill one's ego, however there is no actual intention of getting it on.

Maybe they were just minge teasing you?
    Lmao, what? She's a **** for thinking more then one guy is good looking? And where one earth did she say she'd shag all three of them at once?

Are you 12?

ReputationRep:
    So guys why would you give a girl who is an average to you, attention?
    I don't believe what you say, i mean average? pfft. I bet your really attractive.

Even some hots looking guys out there may take the advantage of average girls in their situation. Pretty pathetic but many fall for it and well, you know how some relationships turns out.

ReputationRep:
    You're an average looking girl.
    All guys will check you out.

ReputationRep:
    U should put some pics...but maybe they just thought ur really attractive...why not?

ReputationRep:
    cause she is average-and why do think u are average looking??

(Original post by fourdigit)
    I don't believe what you say, i mean average? pfft. I bet your really attractive.

Even some hots looking guys out there may take the advantage of average girls in their situation. Pretty pathetic but many fall for it and well, you know how some relationships turns out.

No i'm being serious... im really not that attractive, and especailly not attractive when im not dressed up.
    I should've wrote about this on my OP, but i really know that im not very good looking.... ive always thought i was unattractive, its just recently that ive started to accept the way i look, and am happy with myself. Compared to alot of the girls i know (family and friends) i would deffinately describe myself as as being average.

And i know that alot of good looking guys can easily take advantage of girls... maybe thats what these guys do:confused: i dont know

At one point.. i wanted to laugh becasue it was quite awkard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    Y'know, I love your sig, and I'm probably going to steal it. :P
    But:

(RAH)² + (AH)³ + RO(MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH + (LA)² = Bad Romance

She doesn't sing RAH AH AH AH RAH AH AH AH (or the equivalent), nor OHH LA OHH LA.
    Sorry, but I'm a nerd. Edit: the ones I've added are the big ones.
    Meh,

:woo:
    seems alright to me, your multiplication is off

(RAH)²(AH)³
    =
    (RAHRAH)(AHAHAH)
    =
    RAHRAHAHAHAH

adding spaces just to avoid confusion and you get
    RAH RAH AH AH AH

i only have one issue i think ROMA(1+MA) is better than RO(MA+MAMA) i'm gonna be honest.
    Unless you want to change it to \rhoMA(1+MA) then it's even geekier

(Original post by greenforce)
    cause she is average-and why do think u are average looking??
    i dont how to describe an average look lol
    but then i could be below average
    i just think theres nothing unique about my features, just plain really...
    If i'm out wiht my friends... im deffinately not someone who gets alot of attention.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you just have a low self esteem?? i mean, nothing wrong with it, happens to me sometimes as well, i think i'm having a bad day and so automatically assume that if a guy looks at me it's because of something else.
    but actually, we should give ourselves more credit than that! Try looking at yourself more objectively and maybe you'll realise that even in your bad days you're not that bad indeed and probably have a reeallly good aspect that boys like

(Original post by Kasia6)
    U should put some pics...but maybe they just thought ur really attractive...why not?
    i could... but then i wont be able to edit my posts... so cant take them off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munn)
    seems alright to me, your multiplication is off

(RAH)²(AH)³
    =
    (RAHRAH)(AHAHAH)
    =
    RAHRAHAHAHAH

adding spaces just to avoid confusion and you get
    RAH RAH AH AH AH

i only have one issue i think ROMA(1+MA) is better than RO(MA+MAMA) i'm gonna be honest.
    Unless you want to change it to http://thestudentroom.co.uk/latexren...f2e3547a85.pngMA(1+MA) then it's even geekier
    RAHRAH AHAHAH is easier to read. But really I guess it doesn't matter. :P
    And also ROMA(1+MA) lmao! Some people might read it as ROMAone though haha

And I'm not sure everyone would know what \rho sounds like, let alone what it is. They'd have to work it out from the formula. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conor Tickner)
    'Out of my league' is a riddiculous concept. Do not ever believe in it.

In my experience most girls are above what people would describe as 'average looking', and the real averagely attractive girl, is actually quite attractive indeed. Maybe its just me, i don't know, but also sometimes when people aren't trying is when they look the cutest, and you can really see natural beauty, not layers of make-up and dresses and everything 'perfect'

Whatever the case, just enjoy it. If something similar happens again then mayeb you're underrating yourself. If not, then enjoy the fact that it happened and maybe try to find those guys again and start a conversation, maybe flirt a little and see what happens.

Good luck
    This is really nice!!
    OP, you remind me of myself... I sometimes attract attention from 'hot' boys and my first thought is always that it's a joke. Next time, just smile and be happy, try not to over-think it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armageddonbride)
    Perhapsif you're not generically stunning-looking, you have something about you and your appearance that they found attractive?
    big tits.

ReputationRep:
    Today i was coming home from uni and waiting to catch my tube.
    Three boys came to the same platform,... at first i didn't really notice, then i saw two of them looking at me:p: ... and i just looked away and didnt think it was anthing. I recognised one... ive seen him a few times before but i dont remember where (im sure at my college).

Anyways at first glance i did realise that i was quite attracted to them... all three of them were good looking :sogood:

We then got on the same train, it was packed and i ended up sitting oppsite them on the other side. This is awkard but i just noticed that at first they were all looking at me... i got quite embarassed and took my book out to read. Whenever i looked up, atleast one of them would glance over. There was one in particular :sogood: ... i would describe all of them as HOT, this is bad.. but i just didnt know which one to look at lol :o:

So the thing is... i would describe myself as average looking.. even when im dressed up id say average... and i wasnt wearing anything revealing (and today was one of my bad days). I do get a little attention when im dressed up though, but im still confused to why i was getting attention from these guys... who i could describe as out of my league (lookwise).

So guys why would you give a girl who is an average to you, attention?
    easy pull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mjr. Hotrocks)
    when you're good looking sometimes you just try it on with anyone for sport.... to keep you sharp, so to say.

It's either that or you're downplaying your looks perdy lady
    This.

do you have troll fingers... Im sure Mr. Hotrocks doesn't have a 'j' in it :P

(Original post by Totally Tom)
    big tits.
    lol... i have the opposite but am happy with them.:p:

(Original post by Mayowa)
    easy pull
    Could be this... thats sad:o:

(Original post by Asha5692)
    This is really nice!!
    OP, you remind me of myself... I sometimes attract attention from 'hot' boys and my first thought is always that it's a joke. Next time, just smile and be happy, try not to over-think it!

ahh nice to know im not the only one:p:
    Yeah theres a big chance ill see them quite alot for the next 4 months, becasue they were coming home from uni too (i think), thanks.. and ill try not to over think it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.