Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confused about hot boys.... im just an average looking female Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No i'm being serious... im really not that attractive, and especailly not attractive when im not dressed up.
    I should've wrote about this on my OP, but i really know that im not very good looking.... ive always thought i was unattractive, its just recently that ive started to accept the way i look, and am happy with myself. Compared to alot of the girls i know (family and friends) i would deffinately describe myself as as being average.

And i know that alot of good looking guys can easily take advantage of girls... maybe thats what these guys do:confused: i dont know

At one point.. i wanted to laugh becasue it was quite awkard.
    You sound like you're in need of some confidence! It's more than a little bit rich for me to be telling you this but you are really only as attractive as you feel. You say you've recently started to accept the way you look but then the whole topic of this thread is about how you are in utter disbelief over some attention from the opposite sex! You deserve to look in the mirror and see a BEAUTIFUL woman looking back at you!!
    I sound like a boringly idealistic and patronising preacher person, I know, but unless I'm really missing the point here, I understand exactly where you're coming from and it's not a nice belief to have. Maybe do little things, like treat yourself to a facial or haircut? Take up a new hobby or sport? Idk, no-one deserves to feel just 'average'. And maybe I need to take some of my own tips!

ReputationRep:
    Could be this... thats sad:o:
    or u could be really hot who knows.....

(Original post by xCHiiBiEverlastingx)
    You sound like you're in need of some confidence! It's more than a little bit rich for me to be telling you this but you are really only as attractive as you feel. You say you've recently started to accept the way you look but then the whole topic of this thread is about how you are in utter disbelief over some attention from the opposite sex! You deserve to look in the mirror and see a BEAUTIFUL woman looking back at you!!
    I sound like a boringly idealistic and patronising preacher person, I know, but unless I'm really missing the point here, I understand exactly where you're coming from and it's not a nice belief to have. Maybe do little things, like treat yourself to a facial or haircut? Take up a new hobby or sport? Idk, no-one deserves to feel just 'average'. And maybe I need to take some of my own tips!
    Thanks... and i do agree with you, i dont think im unattractive. I think there is no limit to the need of confidence, becasue i know that a girl can be one of the most attractive woman on earth but still need confidence. I do think im beautiful in someways... but thats just what i think, but i think that to others i would be looked at as average and no more...(maybe a little attractive if im dressed up, i dont know)
    and thanks for the advice,... it does sound silly about thinking that these guys could be a too good looking for me.. but i dont really come accross that alot.

ReputationRep:
    don't get over excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    Guys will notice something about a girl to make her hot.

For example- if you have 'blowjob lips/eyes', or a 'rideable @ss' (I try not to use these descriptions, its just funny when I hear other guys use em and, yeah, you cant help notice )

So they probably said something along those lines. Maybe you reminded them of someone? Or..most probably, your better looking than you think
    Or big knockers for tit ****s :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No i'm being serious... im really not that attractive, and especailly not attractive when im not dressed up.
    I should've wrote about this on my OP, but i really know that im not very good looking.... ive always thought i was unattractive, its just recently that ive started to accept the way i look, and am happy with myself. Compared to alot of the girls i know (family and friends) i would deffinately describe myself as as being average.

And i know that alot of good looking guys can easily take advantage of girls... maybe thats what these guys do:confused: i dont know

At one point.. i wanted to laugh becasue it was quite awkard.

Only one way to decide, upload a picture but host it on a photobucket account for temporary and once majority of us has given our opinion, you can delete your account + photo afterwards.

The link will still remain on the site if you cannot edit the post and you will remain completely anonymous.

I just believe your being harsh on yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I think I know who the OP is.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if what happened to you really signalled much in the way of attraction - obviously they didn't find you repulsive, but normally if guys (in a group of friends, pack-like) see an attractive girl, they like to either confirm it or discuss it with each other. I think if they'd found you attractive they would have been making more fuss amongst themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks... and i do agree with you, i dont think im unattractive. I think there is no limit to the need of confidence, becasue i know that a girl can be one of the most attractive woman on earth but still need confidence. I do think im beautiful in someways... but thats just what i think, but i think that to others i would be looked at as average and no more...(maybe a little attractive if im dressed up, i dont know)
    and thanks for the advice,... it does sound silly about thinking that these guys could be a too good looking for me.. but i dont really come accross that alot.
    no probs... ofc it is easier said than done. it seems as if other people will never understand what it feels like. you really do sound exactly like me right now :rolleyes: i'm 16 and have little experience with boys or being hit on. maybe if i didn't read about it in magazines and compared myself to other girls my age i wouldn't feel this way. i will see myself at my most attractive but that never seems to show to other people (well, at least i don't think it does). i also see myself looking my worst and this is how i imagine others see me, sometimes. i feel not unattractive, but not good enough.

still, i have a holiday coming up next week but i'm going to go away and relax, and come back with a new haircut, refreshed skin and new makeup. it sounds silly that it's these TINY things that are supposed to boost my confidence- but they work. for something more long-term, i'm looking to seek therapy (i'm not saying you should). to build up my self-esteem. I feel like I need recharging, you know? we can change our looks on a superficial level and that sort of permeates through to our emotional state.

as i say, anything that helps your confidence, even if just for a second, DO IT. it just hit me recently- a month can go by in a split second, a whole year lived through a matter of moments. you wonder where it went. take care! smile. the world's your oyster

ReputationRep:
    you had spaghetti on your chin?

ReputationRep:
    There are some lovely guys in this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    Y'know, I love your sig, and I'm probably going to steal it. :P
    But:

(RAH)² + (AH)³ + RO(MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH + (LA)² = Bad Romance

She doesn't sing RAH AH AH AH RAH AH AH AH (or the equivalent), nor OHH LA OHH LA.
    Sorry, but I'm a nerd. Edit: the ones I've added are the big ones.
    Meh,

:woo:
    I'm sorry but I really, really haven't got a clue what you're getting at :confused:

EDIT: oh right, yes I do now I've looked!

ReputationRep:
    u are the best and fook the rest..lol-go with dis motto and trust me u'll have boys on ur door who really admire you because you have self belief and esteem.i am sure you don't want boys who only want one thing from gurls...cheerx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    This.

do you have troll fingers... Im sure Mr. Hotrocks doesn't have a 'j' in it :P
    Actually, i'm a Major ma'am.

The whole Major hotrocks name came about when the cherry fell out of a spliff and rolled under me on the couch. Everyone screamed "MAJOR HOTROCKS". true story.

I also have buns of steel. So much so I refer to them as my 'major hotrocks'. true story.

Take your pick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mjr. Hotrocks)
    Actually, i'm a Major ma'am.

The whole Major hotrocks name came about when the cherry fell out of a spliff and rolled under me on the couch. Everyone screamed "MAJOR HOTROCKS". true story.

I also have buns of steel. So much so I refer to them as my 'major hotrocks'. true story.

Take your pick.
    Buns of steel ehh?

I'd have to feel it to believe it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mjr. Hotrocks)
    when you're good looking sometimes you just try it on with anyone for sport.... to keep you sharp, so to say.
    heh, well put.

ReputationRep:
    you're probably better looking than you think..

ReputationRep:
    i dont how to describe an average look lol
    but then i could be below average
    i just think theres nothing unique about my features, just plain really...
    If i'm out wiht my friends... im deffinately not someone who gets alot of attention.
    well look people tend to go for easy targets when u r in a group.may be u r a kind of gurl with the chin up and a very strong shield. which gurls do have and boys feel that.this may be the reason

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.