Turn on thread page Beta

Getting curls to stay put!? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, had my hair cut, hate it, it only looks nice when its curled, however i never curl my hair because it generally doesn't hold and i get annoyed! Have very straight hair naturally (although have a pic of my hair the way i did it earlier this evening on my profile) and was wondering if anyone has ever had a similar problem and found a good product/technique that really helps? When I've tried previously I've curled it with my GHDs and then hairsprayed it, but it doesn't last, particularly if I go clubbing and I end up with bizarrely kinky hair that is basically straight but looks WEIRD! My other option is a perm, which i had already considered, but i searched the threads and the majority of people on here seemed dubious, particularly because it came out so diff on different people. So, yes, i'll stop rambling, product/technique recommendations if you please :yep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.