Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    seriously are bravissimo the only people that do DD+ bras
    not only are they expensive but only one or two bras look nice

i am 34GG and would like to know any good bra stores?

thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Marks & Spencers is where I get mine from. They actually do some quite nice ones. Failing that, maybe Debenhams?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 32GG, La Senza have a pretty one in black and red at the moment in that size that I've just bought that is very good quality. They have a couple of different style but beware the thin double string straps, they tend to stretch annoyingly. Marks and Spencers are also good so long as you avoid the old lady stuff, and Debenhams normally have some knocking about Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    Rigby and Peller
    Figleaves.com
    Brastop.com
    Debenhams
    John Lewis
    House of Fraser

That's all I can think of for now. You should go and have a look at the lingerie thread on the Fashion and Beauty forum, it's got loads on info on all things bra-related.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bonjour_becky)
    I'm 32GG, La Senza have a pretty one in black and red at the moment in that size that I've just bought that is very good quality. They have a couple of different style but beware the thin double string straps, they tend to stretch annoyingly. Marks and Spencers are also good so long as you avoid the old lady stuff, and Debenhams normally have some knocking about Hope that helps!
    I bought that red bra from La Senza last weekend. Great isnt it? :yep:
    OP I would recommend La Senza too, its not too pricey and there is a wide selection. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    I bought that red bra from La Senza last weekend. Great isnt it? :yep:
    OP I would recommend La Senza too, its not too pricey and there is a wide selection. Good luck.
    Haha, is amazing, because it has really pretty straps too I wore it under a strapless corsety top (hate wearing strapless tops usually) and it looked -thumbs up-

ReputationRep:
    Rigby and Peller. I'm a 34FF and I ******* hate it! I swear most shops assume that only saggy breasted grandmas could ever be that size and thus design their bras accordingly. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    M&S as some people said before tends to be fairly good although you have to go down a few sizes as they come up bigger

ReputationRep:
    i only have two bras i am ever willing to wear... so thats a NO.

ReputationRep:
    Please use the boobs sticky at the top of the page

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.