Management/ Business Management/Management Science .......Offers?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
mb85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What have been offers ppl have recieved so far for Management related courses????????????
I have offers from City (Management and Systems), UMIST(Management) and Surrey(Management) so far. Waiting from LSE, Warwick and Kings..............
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
What have been offers ppl have recieved so far for Management related courses????????????
I have offers from City (Management and Systems), UMIST(Management) and Surrey(Management) so far. Waiting from LSE, Warwick and Kings..............
got offer from Nott for management and Bath for business administration. LSE rejected me for management or management sciences......can't remember which. waiting to hear from King's, Oxford and Warwick.
HammaL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wonkey)
got offer from Nott for management and Bath for business administration. LSE rejected me for management or management sciences......can't remember which. waiting to hear from King's, Oxford and Warwick.
Wonkey lemmi know if u got an offer from oxford ...i ve been followin ur threads and i hope u get an offer from oxford.
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
I've had an offer from Reading for Accounting and Management - but all the rest of mine are for Accounting and Finance

xxxx
jtaylor
Report 16 years ago
I have had B+M offers from UMIST, Southampton, Lancaster and Aston and are waiting for Warwick and Nottingham
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by HamaL)
Wonkey lemmi know if u got an offer from oxford ...i ve been followin ur threads and i hope u get an offer from oxford.
hey, lol thx for following my threads....i got letter this morning...rejection...doh....... but i'm feeling totally fine! i can just get on with other things now! gd luck with all the rest of ur unis!
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Offers: Southampton, Loughborough, Durham, UEA
Rejections: None
Waiting: Warwick, Nottingham
jtaylor
Report 16 years ago
Chnaging the trend slightly, what do you think it would be like going to Aston or Lancaster Management schools because they have very good rating but nobody seems to have applied there? I applied there because the courses are good, but the universities themselves are not that good. What is more important? What do prospective employers care more about?
gemma1811
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jtaylor)
Chnaging the trend slightly, what do you think it would be like going to Aston or Lancaster Management schools because they have very good rating but nobody seems to have applied there? I applied there because the courses are good, but the universities themselves are not that good. What is more important? What do prospective employers care more about?
I think whether or not the university reputation is a big factor depends on where you are trying to get a job. If you are trying in the big cities, or in blue chip companies, then yes I think that the prospective employers take where you degree is from into account, for example a degree in finance from LSE or Essex, well i think that if both people have the same qualities etc, then the person with the LSE would defo get the job over the person from Essex because of the great reputation, at home and abroad, that LSE has

xxxx
mb85
Rep:
?
lets get back to business plz............... any offers from management related courses????
5thavenue
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
lets get back to business plz............... any offers from management related courses????
GET A LIFE MATE SOMEONES GOT TO TELL YOU SORRY
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 5thavenue)
go eat heebru pie u ass muncher....
mb85
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5thavenue)
I think u should sit in manchester and eat ur **** by urself rather than tellin ppl wat to do.............................. .
candy88524
Report 16 years ago
gemma, what about warwick and nottingham? who has the biggest chance, and what about lse and warwick?

back to business, i'm doing management at warwick if i get AAB and management and chinese at notts (ABB)

(Original post by gemma1811)
I think whether or not the university reputation is a big factor depends on where you are trying to get a job. If you are trying in the big cities, or in blue chip companies, then yes I think that the prospective employers take where you degree is from into account, for example a degree in finance from LSE or Essex, well i think that if both people have the same qualities etc, then the person with the LSE would defo get the job over the person from Essex because of the great reputation, at home and abroad, that LSE has

xxxx
gemma1811
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by candy88524)
gemma, what about warwick and nottingham? who has the biggest chance, and what about lse and warwick?

back to business, i'm doing management at warwick if i get AAB and management and chinese at notts (ABB)
Well LSE has the best reputation worldwide as well as here in the UK. Warwick does also have a good reputation, i'm not guna accept my offer on the grounds that i didnt like the uni - if i had then i would probably accept it! I think you have a better chance of getting a job with a Warwick business degree, although Nottingham isnt bad!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.88%
Better than expected (131)
21.03%
Worse than expected (337)
54.09%

Watched Threads