• View Poll Results: Black or white?
    Black
    37.50%
    White
    56.25%
    Candy
    6.25%

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this is probably one of the most primitive questions ever, but what do people think of black and white earphones?

Like, what do people judge on black earphones, what do people judge on white earphones?

The thing is that I got my Phonak Audeo PFE's today from SwissHearingAids (no, it's not a hearing aid), and even though I remembering ordering black ones, they turned out to be white, and I'm on the verge of swapping it back to black ones, but the temptation to open them is also very very great, since they're going to be sitting on my table for a whole weekend. So yeah, help!

Edit: The thing with white earphones, I find, is that it's usually related to Apple iPods, and I just don't like the entire trendiness of Apple things and white earphones. Not to mention I have a Sony Walkman as well

ReputationRep:
    White earphones are associated with Apple iPods, so if you don't want that then go for the black. Black are more discreet and less noticeable.

On the other hand, you could go for something different like your favourite colour: pink, blue, green, red, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the Phonak Audeo's only have colours in black and white, the "candy"s just there because... i'm annoying like that

If I see someone with white headphones I usually think they're listening to music and if I see someone with black headphones I usually think that they're listening to music too... imo it doesn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    I am personally not a fan of white earphones, they get 'dirty' way too easily.

ReputationRep:
    Is this really a point for discussion now???

Things must be boring...

ReputationRep:
    It don't matter if you're black or white! heeehee

I go with black, my dark long hair hides it so no mugging

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.