Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girl talking people she likes. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am in a very confusing situation...

There's a girl at school and when I talk to her on MSNshe talks alot about boys she likes (mainly celebrities, but once someone at school.

I have told her that I 'like' her and there is a few other people who like, all of whom I know. Though there is this other boy who she likes a little but he is already taken.

One of the other boys who likes her was talking to her and he asked her what she was doing and she said talking to me and he got angry and I think he might not like it. She often Copys her convos and shows them to me and once she said I love me to the other guy who likes her, but has told me that she likes him also.

What should I do and where do I stand?

The fact she shows me a lot of her convos makes me wonder and ss I say she knows I 'like' her.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody? I mean I know it's confusing but...

She might like you, ask her out then you'll know for sure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, there's other people that like her, but I managed to get over the first hurdle of actually telling that I like her. What can I do to perhaps express this a little more. She asked me in a convo who I fancied and I told her and she had a hunch I did in the first place. Is that good or bad? Is there anything I can conclude in what I haev said...

ReputationRep:
    You can conclude that she is a girl that messes with peoples heads

ReputationRep:
    Nobody?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I'm very confused reading that, so couldn't even give advice...

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame you lol. Must be someone though.

(Original post by Tplayer)
    Maybe you could explain it a bit better. From your post I got that you and another guy like this girl. You've told this girl that you like her. Has the other guy told her that he likes her too?

ReputationRep:
    BASICALLY this can go two ways: either shes showing you all these other conversations to elicit a response from you; raging jealousy and admissions of undying love, that kinda thing... OR shes telling you she aint interested by throwing all her other love interests in your face in the hope that you'll get the message.
    tell her to buck up her ideas and say it straight. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    Maybe you could explain it a bit better. From your post I got that you and another guy like this girl. You've told this girl that you like her. Has the other guy told her that he likes her too?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellybee)
    BASICALLY this can go two ways: either shes showing you all these other conversations to elicit a response from you; raging jealousy and admissions of undying love, that kinda thing... OR shes telling you she aint interested by throwing all her other love interests in your face in the hope that you'll get the message.
    tell her to buck up her ideas and say it straight. :yep:
    She was the one that added my MSN in the first place if that helps...

ReputationRep:
    I was in this situation once, I liked two guys who liked me. OP, ask her whether she likes you or him because she'll just keep messing you around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    I was in this situation once, I liked two guys who liked me. OP, ask her whether she likes you or him because she'll just keep messing you around.
    She has told me she would never go out with him.

ReputationRep:
    She has told me she would never go out with him.
    But she likes the attention she gets? Does she like you?

Do you talk to her away from MSN (on the phone or at school)? Maybe you could both go out somewhere. You aren't going to get very far by just talking to each other online (if that's the case).

ReputationRep:
    I think she likes me. She was the one that added me in the first place on MSN, difficult to say really.

ReputationRep:
    you u neeed some ballllls

ReputationRep:
    How what have I done wrong?

ReputationRep:
    She's a man eater, kid.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.