Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I recently got an conditional offer from a university, however I'm so confused as to what it wants. It says

    A minimum of 260 UCAS Tariff points to include 180 points

    from level 3 examinations

    I've already replied saying I will go, but i'm now confused with their offer. Can someone help me ? I've already e-mailed the administrations office of the University, but I've not got no reply back.

    Thank you :woo:

    trying phoning them up and asking, much easier and quicker

    level 3 = exams like alevels.
    and so you need to get at least 180 points from alevel or eq exams
    and the other 80points could be from other things, like i think you get points from certain music exams for example.

    if you dom't know what tariff points are they are points you get depending on your grade.
    so 260 would be, eg BCC

    Im assuming level 3 examintions are your a levels

    And you need to get at lesast 3 cs or whatever in those exams, dependand on how you need to make up the points, for example 3 b's or abc etc
How are you feeling about your exams?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.