Turn on thread page Beta

Funny/Ridiculous Reasons For Being Neg Repped watch

ReputationRep:
    And i thought i was the only person who gets negged for something stupid, the funny thing about all of this is that, those fools that neg you, do not realsie that you do not care, they prolly thinking, yes ive got them back, ******* idiots

And another one!

I got negged for saying people got darker with age because of the Sun. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I got negged for accidentally spelling "receive" wrong in my sig. I thought that was stupid of them, it's an easy mistake to make, isn't it?

Somebody negged me for this post and gave no reason. That kinda confused me.

Someone just wrote "idiot" for this post and didn't say why. That annoyed me a bit, if you're gonna neg me at least say why, or that just makes you an anonymous idiot.

Also for when I used to have Lady GaGa in my sig. A lot of haters jealous of her success or what?

Meh, people that neg for dumb reasons are dumb themselves, so whatever. I prefer giving pos rep myself, just feels better

ReputationRep:
    For having "too much fake tan" on my profile picture.

For saying someone wasn't ready for sex because she couldn't spell. - It was a joke
    She was 14 and was saying things like "innit though" and "He jus wan sex"

ReputationRep:
    I've had a few funny ones but usually they have 0 power.
    Someone negged me the other day and cancelled all my green gemmies- now I look like i'm trolling .

anyway my favourite neg rep was - 'buy a ghd. curly hair looks ugly'

(Original post by princessnavi22)
    I got negged because someone said my eyes were too big.
    :rofl: I'm going to positive rep you for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I got negged for accidentally spelling "receive" wrong in my sig. I thought that was stupid of them, it's an easy mistake to make, isn't it?

Somebody negged me for this post and gave no reason. That kinda confused me.

Someone just wrote "idiot" for this post and didn't say why. That annoyed me a bit, if you're gonna neg me at least say why, or that just makes you an anonymous idiot.

Also for when I used to have Lady GaGa in my sig. A lot of haters jealous of her success or what?

Meh, people that neg for dumb reasons are dumb themselves, so whatever. I prefer giving pos rep myself, just feel better
    I before E except after C!!!! :lol:
    Before you say it, it wasn't me that negged you...:p:

Dunno why anyone would neg you for that other post though...I think they think you're not allowed to have an opinion. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    For saying I had a 22" willy.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    :rofl:

:love:

:awesome:

Oh yeah, I got a neg for "just [being] an annoying guy really". It's something my sister would say. :sad:

Oh, and HumorousCunt negged me after I negged him for not being so humorous anymore. :mmm:

Filter fail? :confused:

Oh, and Profesh negged me when I was new, because I dropped the CSB bomb on someone.
    Thatsucks, gawd knows.

Ah yea he likes to do that doesn't he - In fact I seem to remember you had something about it in your sig a few months ago, before you became a rep gaining machine XD

I don't really mind the negs for good reason, it's just the pointless ones that are annoying grrrr

<3

ReputationRep:
    I got negged for saying that you could apply for student finance before you had any offers, then, when it was shown that I was right, the person who negged me disappeared off the thread not to return... they were a PS helper too, so I went from 1 square in green to where I am now

ReputationRep:
    From a tread about what you would do if your girlfriend was pregnant and every post was "run away", "dump her" - rep was simply "you're an idiot"

"Wow I'm so glad I'm not going out with any of you. I don't actually want children but if I did I would hope that the man I loved loved me enough to want one with me."

Took me from 137 to -95

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YannTouchable)
    I got negged for this
    omg thats just not fair, it was true as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    For saying someone wasn't ready for sex because she couldn't spell. - It was a joke
    She was 14 and was saying things like "innit though" and "He jus wan sex"
    lol

she just wants to bang doe..

ReputationRep:
    I got negged once because i got pos repped by a mod, this unknown individual said that I shouldnt get mods to rep me ???? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriscpritchard)
    I got negged for saying that you could apply for student finance before you had any offers, then, when it was shown that I was right, the person who negged me disappeared off the thread not to return... they were a PS helper too, so I went from 1 square in green to where I am now
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    The most ridiculous ones were for being "an indian b***h" and when someone negged me leaving the message "i wanna ram your s**t B***h" I also got a neg rep for a time when i didn't use black font!!....:facepalm:
    See thats just abuse, you should probably report that

ReputationRep:
    For asking a gay Catholic defending the popes position on homosexuality by saying the Catholic church has never and can never modernise whether he was still for inquisitions and crusades. To which he responded with a yes. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xica Da Silva)
    :console:
    That's a really sweet emoticon :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)

Though my personal favourites are:
    / I find you really quite unpleasant.
    / Stay off TSR and go to your KKK meetings.
    / Insulting Allah
    All valid reasons, I think.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.