Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Funny/Ridiculous Reasons For Being Neg Repped watch

ReputationRep:
    I dissed Muse lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chebanana)
    All valid reasons, I think.
    I agree with top two, but surly insulting an fictonal character isnt a valid one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriscpritchard)
    That's a really sweet emoticon :yep:
    did it make you feel happy:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xica Da Silva)
    did it make you feel happy:ahee:
    Very :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    I agree with top two, but surly insulting an fictonal character isnt a valid one?
    Any HP fan would neg you if you insulted Dumbledore, I imagine a similar level of devotion is accorded to Allah for Muslims :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Any HP fan would neg you if you insulted Dumbledore, I imagine a similar level of devotion is accorded to Allah for Muslims :cool:
    Fair point well made. Im a big hp fan :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got negged about 4 times for telling a guy/gal that if they wanted to be a doctor, they had to go to medical school

another time, for saying that the military have to do/go where the politicians send them, the message left was "stfu, its well known the military choose to go to these places cos they like war and fighting"

AND...for telling someone that top 10 unis won't accept BTEC qualifications on their own instead of A levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    Fair point well made. Im a big hp fan :p:
    "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

ReputationRep:
    One of my neg reps:
    "negged for being mixed race".

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    another time, for saying that the military have to do/go where the politicians send them, the message left was "stfu, its well known the military choose to go to these places cos they like war and fighting"
    Haha, cannonfodder at its most ignorant :p:

ReputationRep:
    For liking a band that someone hadn't heard of...

ReputationRep:
    "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
    :gthumb:
    dumbledore is a badman :yep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by innerhollow)
    Oh I see. I didn't realise a degree consumed that much time. My sister never seems to have all that much trouble with hers.

TSR the only thing I can muster the will to do after school (unless there's something decent on TV), so I do end up spending a lot of time on here too.

ANd yes, the kitty is incredible :thumbsup:
    My point was that at uni there are far better things to do than TSR =p

I tend to just be on here while I do whatever, procrastination mechanism (Y).

Sure is, even if it led a few people to think I was a girl - despite the male symbol ¬¬

<3

ReputationRep:
    for helping someone with a maths question but he still didn't understand it so he negged me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gyyy2807)
    for helping someone with a maths question but he still didn't understand it so he negged me.
    lol because thats your fault right.. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    once for answering someones maths question "too well" that it made them feel stupid...well they asked?!

ReputationRep:
    I've also been negged for getting EMA (I think this is a common reason...) and saying something positive about Macs.

ReputationRep:
    For saying that I think purple is a good colour :dry:
    It just makes me laugh though, at the thought of somebody being so sad.

ReputationRep:
    For having an opinion. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "Please don't spread this "they're fighting for me" ********. They are fighting because they signed up to the army because it seemed like an easy, well-paid job. They were misled by the government when recruited and never thought they'd actually have to fight. In my opinion, the more British soldiers who die, the better."

I just thought that was offensive, but funny because, surprise surprise, it was anonymous.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.