Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Funny/Ridiculous Reasons For Being Neg Repped watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been negged because I used a single image post and someone wanted to play mod (despite the fact he wasn't one)

Once someone put an argument with a neg rep that didn't relate in the slightest to the post I had made, I was trying to figure out what they meant by it for ages until I gave up

ReputationRep:
    I got anonymously neg-repped for suggesting that, perhaps, the British National Party is maybe a little bit racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonny Sniper)
    I got anonymously neg-repped for suggesting that, perhaps, the British National Party is maybe a little bit racist.
    Yep, thats what happens to "self hating british people" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "You are a little girl. Get off the internet.

Your peers are at uni drinking and having fun and your doing GCSE's. Pathetic how you suck up.

Do you like power on the internet? Hiding behind the PC like a little girl oh wait you are a little girl. The irony.

Who do you think you are? You get a bit of rep then your disrespecting innocent people. Rep changes are there to get rid of people like you. You are a disgusting roach.

I hate you with all my heart."

meep meep.

ReputationRep:
    For being "too emotional" on a thread about death?

for contributing my own experiences to the thread, and not directly trying to help the OP's situation. not that ridiculous, but i just thought wtf? i was trying to say that the OP is not alone......you moron?!

ReputationRep:
    Answered a question in a thread and I was wrong lol... despite many others saying it... yet I'm sure they weren't neg repped before me... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rofflewaffle)
    "You are a little girl. Get off the internet.

Your peers are at uni drinking and having fun and your doing GCSE's. Pathetic how you suck up.

Do you like power on the internet? Hiding behind the PC like a little girl oh wait you are a little girl. The irony.

Who do you think you are? You get a bit of rep then your disrespecting innocent people. Rep changes are there to get rid of people like you. You are a disgusting roach.

I hate you with all my heart."

meep meep.
    Lol.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Lol I just got a neg for supporting Ireland!!!!

Clearly the stupidest one XD

<3

ReputationRep:
    Here is one of my neg reps:

There's nothing wrong with this post, but I recently aquired more rep points, and i wanted to exercise my power on someone. And unlucky, but it's you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leto)
    "b in drama lolololol"

So, well, for getting a B in my drama GCSE. Yes, I was confused.
    lol.

(Original post by rrea436)
    "*their
    *they're

you dimwit. "
    i would have neged me to be honest
    lol.

(Original post by + polarity -)

Oh, and HumorousCunt negged me after I negged him for not being so humorous anymore. :mmm:
    :gah:

were/are you at all affiliated with the 3 lovely users who left a neg each (4 minutes after yours) in massive letters, one incredibly long line stretching my page?
    how rude :mad:

most ridiculous: 'not helpful'

ReputationRep:
    "ALLAH AKBAR *BOOM*" Obviously anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    I got negged about 4 times for telling a guy/gal that if they wanted to be a doctor, they had to go to medical school

another time, for saying that the military have to do/go where the politicians send them, the message left was "stfu, its well known the military choose to go to these places cos they like war and fighting"

AND...for telling someone that top 10 unis won't accept BTEC qualifications on their own instead of A levels
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I wish I could give you a +rep for that but i'm out. Who the hell would disagree with that:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    One of my neg reps:
    "negged for being mixed race".

LOL
    Damn, i'd better watch out then...

i've already said too much :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatyLauren)
    haha, i really laughed at that. what a reason!
    big eyes are pretty : )
    Aww I'm glad some people don't hate me for having big eyes lol :o:

ReputationRep:
    And i got more neg rep for saying what i was neg for, cheers whoever you are!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumorousGent.)
    lol.

lol.

:gah:

were/are you at all affiliated with the 3 lovely users who left a neg each (4 minutes after yours) in massive letters, one incredibly long line stretching my page?
    how rude :mad:

most ridiculous: 'not helpful'
    Ahhhh!!! I HAD THIS!!

Just a stupid neg saying ahahahahaha taking up loads of space and stretching my reputation box, waaah now I have to close it because it's made my page funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonny Sniper)
    Well that was blatantly from Nick Griffin Neg him back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Ahhhh!!! I HAD THIS!!

Just a stupid neg saying ahahahahaha taking up loads of space and stretching my reputation box, waaah now I have to close it because it's made my page funny
    thankfully i've since had lots more (wonderfully complimentary positive) rep, so i've just changed the settings to show less lines, excluding the xbox huuuuueg ones.
    i would rep you to give you the same 'buffer' but er... i had to neg someone in this thread for irony's sake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)

<3
    I think this might be the cause of your gender confusion...

(Original post by OL1V3R)
    There's nothing wrong with this post, but I recently aquired more rep points, and i wanted to exercise my power on someone. And unlucky, but it's you.
    I would so +rep that person.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.