Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OK, please help guys i'm so screwed, i have no idea what to get my bf for Christmas, what do you get the man who has everything? We've been going out for 19 months, he's 20 years old and likes football, films and clubbing. (I can spend up to £40) Thanks in advance for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    OK, please help guys i'm so screwed, i have no idea what to get my bf for Christmas, what do you get the man who has everything? We've been going out for 19 months, he's 20 years old and likes football, films and clubbing. (I can spend up to £40) Thanks in advance for your help
    tickets for a football match? a couple of dvds he'd like? a nice shirt? or just little bits + pieces that he'd like- my friend bought her bf this really stupid magnetic climbing game from woollies as a silly present cos he loves climbing. or you could always do a really personal thing + do 1 of those chequebooks + have things like 'a trip to see a manly film', 'me cooking a meal' etc.

guys are so hard to buy for... me and my bf aren't even doing presents :rolleyes:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    You can't go wrong with socks, that's what I always say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You can't go wrong with socks, that's what I always say.
    I knew yours would be a silly answer However much your idea might be bank balance friendly, i refuse to get my bf the same as my dad...

Thanks for the ideas lou, they're really helpfull

ReputationRep:
    I knew yours would be a silly answer However much your idea might be bank balance friendly, i refuse to get my bf the same as my dad...

Thanks for the ideas lou, they're really helpfull
    BTW lou, how come you're not doing presents?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about concert tickets?

Congrats on 1000 posts btw

ReputationRep:
    How about a nice ornamental frog?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Have you thought about concert tickets?

Congrats on 1000 posts btw
    :eek: I can't believe i missed it!!! :eek:

But...Hurray!! Yay me!!!

It's like my birthday all over again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    How about a nice ornamental frog?
    Nah, he already has one of those...

ReputationRep:
    Nah, he already has one of those...
    Shame. You can never go wrong with an ornamental frog, that's what I always say.

ReputationRep:
    A copy of A Night of Serious Drinking by Rene Daumal.

Classy, thrifty AND sexy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daumal)
    A copy of A Night of Serious Drinking by Rene Daumal.

Classy, thrifty AND sexy!
    heh.

ReputationRep:
    BTW lou, how come you're not doing presents?? :eek:
    we've had a really rough patch recently, we split up over something stupid + now we are pretty much back together, but i have glandular fever + he doesn't want to catch it (+ he would never quit moaning if he did) so we've decided to stay 'just friends' until i'm better...

it's a pretty weird arrangement, but it seems to be working and we're able to have such a laugh together knowing that it's not going to lead anything at the moment. it's making us talk more and it's actually really good fun. but anyway we decided cos things are... odd, at the moment we'd just give christmas pressies a miss cos it's hard to know what to get someone when your relationship is very vague.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    A nice Coat,them soft material ones theyre popular now for £40 dunno if ur lucky u could get one for tht price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    we've had a really rough patch recently, we split up over something stupid + now we are pretty much back together, but i have glandular fever + he doesn't want to catch it (+ he would never quit moaning if he did) so we've decided to stay 'just friends' until i'm better...

it's a pretty weird arrangement, but it seems to be working and we're able to have such a laugh together knowing that it's not going to lead anything at the moment. it's making us talk more and it's actually really good fun. but anyway we decided cos things are... odd, at the moment we'd just give christmas pressies a miss cos it's hard to know what to get someone when your relationship is very vague.

lou xxx
    That sounds very sensible.

Get well soon lou!

ReputationRep:
    condoms

ReputationRep:
    A good night

And I mean a VERY good night, in bed.

Maybe try Mr Whites SM action...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    A good night

And I mean a VERY good night, in bed.

Maybe try Mr Whites SM action...
    or the gemgem cellar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    or the gemgem cellar
    that was rape, and that was just ugly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    that was rape, and that was just ugly...
    you were the one who said it you dirty boy

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.