Turn on thread page Beta

Latin A2 specimen papers (F363 and F364) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdmundB)
    I know! It seems like a long time but I've been extremely lucky in that it has always been part of the syllabus at school in some form or another. It's only been the past couple of years that it has really taken off, though.

But don't worry - I still can't do quin! I know it's about doubting (non dubito quin) but apart from that, I'm stuffed.
    I actually had to go google oratio oblique- I didn't even know that it is an indirect statement! :o: Reading this thread makes me wonder how I'm going to manage this exam~

ReputationRep:
    Is no one doing Livy on Tuesday?!?!?!?!??!?!?! This is killing me...

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where i can find some of the literary techniques used in the tacitus for f364? we have no notes on them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heinsmit)
    does anyone know where i can find some of the literary techniques used in the tacitus for f364? we have no notes on them...
    What do you mean? The usual stuff like alliteration, polyptoton, a/polysyndeton, use of the tricolon, historic infinitives, etc should be fairly easy to spot. But do you mean something more than that?

ReputationRep:
    that is what i mean... thought i might memorise some occurrences to save myself some time in the exam, but if it can be played by ear, no problem i suppose

ReputationRep:
    I found my notes *happy dance*
    ...But I don't know anything! *sad dance*

I either completely give up on grammar and hope my rubbish vocab will get me through or...
    I swot up on Tacitus.

Both are lost causes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosyAurora)

Both are lost causes
    this is my life right now

ReputationRep:
    I can't give you specimen papers but I can try and give some other help with literature and language
    try
    www.latinsos.co.uk

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.