Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

In her presentation she was always looking at me Watch

ReputationRep:
    this girl i like gave a presentation in class y'day. i noticed her always looking at me. at one point, she was looking at me so much, i had to look down. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    this girl i like gave a presentation in class y'day. i noticed her always looking at me. at one point, she was looking at me so much, i had to look down. :o:
    Maybe she thinks you're extra stupid so you need the extra attention so you listen. Or there was something on your face.

these 'they're looking at me, what does this mean?' 'omg they're always staring at me' type threads are so. boring. what do you want us to say?

edit: there was probably a massive piece of brocoli in your teeth.

ReputationRep:
    If you're nervous in a presentation focusing on one person might make you a little more comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    She probably wants you really bad. Was she mouthing " I want you "? I think she wants you to go over and 'teach' her a thing or two.

ReputationRep:
    I stared at a guy in my presentation a while back but only because he had such distracting hair.

Huge afro! But I think he thinks I fancy him now..meh, wouldn't mind actually.

(Original post by AshMcD)
    If you're nervous in a presentation focusing on one person might make you a little more comfortable.
    This. =)

ReputationRep:
    She likes you.
    I had the same thing with a girl this time last week on a flight back from New York, 7 hours of it! Everytime I looked up there she was looking, and she was 2 rows in front of me and on other side of plane, she was really making an effort too. She even gestured for me to come over and sit by her (as plane was half empty) But being a dumbass I didnt.. she was hot too...

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes with super ugly people all you can do is stare...

ReputationRep:
    You had to look down?!?!!!?!

That's real extreme.

ReputationRep:
    She wants you brrrraaappppppp!

ReputationRep:
    Qwerty, you're mad.

ReputationRep:
    I know a dog that likes to stare.

@[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    She was imagining you in your underwear :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    She was staring at your erection.

ReputationRep:
    Makes it easier to look at a few select people and have someone to focus on rather than trying to take in everyone. I've noticed it in lectures, they always look towards the same section of people regardless of who's sitting there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Subcutaneous)
    Sometimes with super ugly people all you can do is stare...
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she was comfortable staring at your face, it's easier to talk when you know that someones' interested

ReputationRep:
    She wants to bang you.. get in there.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure she was just nervous about practicing teaching. I know you, by the way.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.