Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have recently been talking to a girl on MSN who I do know in real life. I know she likes someone else but he is out with somebody else, and this girl knows I like her but not sure quite much.

I have been feeling upset the last few days think about it crying etc. and have been feeling sick.

What do I do. I can't take being rejected off her.

ReputationRep:
    Gain a sense of perspective

ReputationRep:
    this thread is now a 'guess OP's age' thread.

14, i reckonz :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    Gain a sense of perspective
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEeEeEY)
    I have recently been talking to a girl on MSN who I do know in real life. I know she likes someone else but he is out with somebody else, and this girl knows I like her but not sure quite much.

I have been feeling upset the last few days think about it crying etc. and have been feeling sick.

What do I do. I can't take being rejected off her.
    Chin up, you'll get over it. I know it's always said but seriously you will get over her. You'll look back and wonder why you were so infatuated with the girl.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering if there's anything I can say to her.

Try "Hello"?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I talk to her but I mean to tell her much I like her. Not sure what to do/say.

ReputationRep:
    She probably knows tbh

ReputationRep:
    lol she wont be the last girl to reject u..take it as a learning experience,make u tougher

ReputationRep:
    how will she know Ronar?

ReputationRep:
    Well you said for one thing :p:

And you will act different around her and just not notice it, people generally arent oblivious to other people that like them. It's a natural thing

anyway, if you want to avoid rejection ask her if shes doing anything and if she wants to go out and take it from there, like as friends

ReputationRep:
    Well she said who I fancied and I told her I liked her. Nothing more than that. I don't feel that is enough tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe man up? Just a tad you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEeEeEY)
    Well she said who I fancied and I told her I liked her. Nothing more than that. I don't feel that is enough tbh.
    Sometimes in life you like this person so much you get sick of the pain that you cant express your feelings to them becuase it might ruin everything for the both. You start to think your in 'Love' but she has a bf, what do you do,

move on, it only makes things better rather then bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOV3R)
    Sometimes in life you like this person so much you get sick of the pain that you cant express your feelings to them becuase it might ruin everything for the both. You start to think your in 'Love' but she has a bf, what do you do,

move on, it only makes things better rather then bad!
    It's who you know that matters.

Op, try moving on? There's no point getting depressed over one person, it can hurt, yes, but don't let it affect your life, she's not even with you yet.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I must have worded the OP wrong. She was talking about a boy and I asked her if she liked him and she said a little. But the person she likes is already out with somebody. So the girl I like is SINGLE...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TWF)
    It's who you know that matters.

Op, try moving on? There's no point getting depressed over one person, it can hurt, yes, but don't let it affect your life, she's not even with you yet.
    Yeah dude I personalised my sig' thats why!
    Anyways he says he knows her and his been talking to her, so it would take time to heal, maybe 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    Read my post^^^

ReputationRep:
    man UP.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.