Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody worry this could happen to you? Some times I worry that I may be single for the rest of my life. It scares me quite frankly. I'm 21 now and still single.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds ideal to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Does anybody worry this could happen to you? Some times I worry that I may be single for the rest of my life. It scares me quite frankly. I'm 21 now and still single.
    Have you ever had a bf/gf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Sounds ideal to me.
    That's cause you're in love with yourself

ReputationRep:
    my situation exactly! however all romantic relationships i've been in have pretty much sucked so if that's the case with anyone i would be a couple with, i'd have to go with mr. white

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely scares the hell out of me, to be perfectly honest.

ReputationRep:
    You are only 21 being single is the best way to be. I'm 23 and although I would like a relationship i really dont have the time at the moment unless it was long distance or something. Most people with careers these days put off marriage and kids so it doesnt bother me really. I have a lot of single friends in fact more of my friends are single than in relationships. I wouldnt even want to consider marriage or kids until I'm 30 and I really dont want a serious relationship right now, mind you if the man of my dreams walked in right now and didnt mind that I am wearing my scabby PJs then I guess I wouldnt turn him down but I'm in no hurry to find Mr Right.

ReputationRep:
    i dun think it shud be something to be scared about, isnt getting married about marriying because you love someone and not about because your single. The only thing you can have a problem with is being lonely and wanting someone to be with.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds great to me.

It seems to me that I'm completely uninterested in sex, and happier without the problems that relationships can bring. I'm happy with education, and reading, and writing forever.

...and I have a girlfriend. :/

ReputationRep:
    chin up... i always find that you find someone the moment you stop looking. you'll go to a party or something not looking to meet anyone and then you'll just meet someone you'll just click with.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Have you ever had a bf/gf?
    It depends, I had a girl at school I was very close to but we never went out though she did ask me. I was too shy at the time.

I've not had anybody since though. It just seems as each year draws to a close its not getting any easier.

ReputationRep:
    maybe its because you dwell on it too much. Nothing is worse than a pathetic man. (not saying you are pathetic because i don't know you!!!!! i'm sure you're lovely) it's just that maybe there's a reason why you're single?! It's all a matter of how you present yourself Not trying to sound harsh, but if you come across as being a desperate single guy that's kind of off putting. However, if you're the hopeless romantic who hasn't yet found the one of a kind, amazing woman of your dreams who will take your breath away and is deserving of everything you have to give, you will probably have more luck! Relationships are (initially) a game. Getting a partner is all down to strategy.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I never come across like that. I haven't really even tried to pull to be honest I am perfectly happy being single for now. My point was really that I don't want to me single all my life and the way things have been going that might happen.

ReputationRep:
    Nah if I still havent got a bloke by the time I'm 30 I might give you a call

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Nah if I still havent got a bloke by the time I'm 30 I might give you a call
    30! cor blimy thats old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    30! cor blimy thats old...
    I'm sure that the years will fly by

ReputationRep:
    sometimes i worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    sometimes i worry
    you are 14 eric, got plenty of time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    you are 14 eric, got plenty of time...
    And a lively libido from what I've heard of him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    And a lively libido from what I've heard of him
    Yes, hes already trying to pull all the birds in UKL...bloody cheek, thats my job!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.