Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    you are 14 eric, got plenty of time...
    wait i have gemgems

ReputationRep:
    One day I am sure I will meet some freak with a string of mental health problems I always seem to attract them kind of people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    One day I am sure I will meet some freak with a string of mental health problems I always seem to attract them kind of people.
    well it might be your type

ReputationRep:
    ROFL!...

To the topic... if you don't want to be single, you know what to do. If you don't mind, then as they say "good things come to those who wait" - just hope that's true.

I'm sure somewhere in my mind, I have similar thoughts, but it isn't bothering me much.

ReputationRep:
    The only people that are scared of a life by themselves are people who are unhappy with the person they are. I don't mean that in a bad way! What I mean is, be someone you can be around first. Have as rich and full a life as you can. Be the nicest, most decent guy (or gal) you can possibly be. From there on, if anyone passes you over, they're the ones missing out, and in the mean time you will have afforded yourself a standard of life that aint nessacarily so bad without a guy/gal on your arm.

Well that's my stupid attitude to life - as you've probably guessed, I'm eternally single too lol or I always get so far (i.e. one date) and mess it up. Hehe. But hey, I've got my music - I love to write, play, sing. I've got friends. I've got family. I'll admit I get a little pissed sometimes when i see all my mates hitched with someone, but when I really put it into context, I don't really need a girl to make life worth living....

...but on the other hand, good god do I need a screw. lol. 19 (20 in feb) and still brandishing V plates. It's got bad news written all over it folks.

And that's my intimate personal disclosure for the day. Off I go

ReputationRep:
    heh, well put

ReputationRep:
    I am 21 and still have my V plates. And my L plates. I guess it could be worse I could have been a scally.

ReputationRep:
    I am 21 and still have my V plates. And my L plates. I guess it could be worse I could have been a scally.
    Ahh well at least I have my license. If I was a virgin and still couldn't drive....then I'd be depressed lol

No offence to any non-driving virgins by the way! Hehe

**Edit: Also man, "Love Will Tear Us Apart" - just listening to it now Watched Donnie Darko and got all obsessed with obtaining the soundtrack off Kazaa!

ReputationRep:
    talking of scallies, did any1 see the best of SWAG today on 5ive?
    class show, i loved the sketch where the tyke goes in through the window and they all jump out and yell Suprise!

ReputationRep:
    I am really not bothered one bit about driving. There is nothing I can't do without a car. I have my legs, I have my bus pass, I have my router. I am ok

ReputationRep:
    I am really not bothered one bit about driving. There is nothing I can't do without a car. I have my legs, I have my bus pass, I have my router. I am ok
    Well provided you live near bus routes, or within walking distance of anywhere you'd need to go, yeah you're fine! Me, I live in the middle of nowhere, which is kind of on the far side of a black hole called St Osyth. Were I to be reliant on my legs or public transport....well...I'd be very very unhappy!

ReputationRep:
    I am sure you will foind someone special to lose you V plate with.

ReputationRep:
    I've been single all my life and am perfectly happy staying this way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chimp_spanner)
    Ahh well at least I have my license. If I was a virgin and still couldn't drive....then I'd be depressed lol

No offence to any non-driving virgins by the way! Hehe

**Edit: Also man, "Love Will Tear Us Apart" - just listening to it now Watched Donnie Darko and got all obsessed with obtaining the soundtrack off Kazaa!
    I have 3 driving lisences so there

I hate car ****s

ReputationRep:
    God, it would be awful...but somehow I doubt it will happen to many people.

ReputationRep:
    Lose the L Plates and get a car, a guy with a car is very popular with the ladies

ReputationRep:
    i got a car i got most things but yet i still aint had a gf in the past 3 moths!!! what am i doing wrong??? maybe it has somethuing to do with me being very very shy and nervous or rejection.. aaaaarrrrrrrr why does love life have to be so hard

ReputationRep:
    If I am in a club in Manchester they WILL play Love Will Tear Us Apart! Its getting beyong a joke now. Everytime I go in I test the DJs on their Joy Division knowledge.

Getting them to play Love Will Tear Us Apart is easy they play it anyway. I also got them to play attomsphere. I haven't been able to get them to play She''s Lost control yet. I asked them play it but they said it would end up in bottles breen thrown everywhere and also it would make everybody leave the club!

Also I live in South Manchester, the buses are like every 2 minutes if not better! I've met some pretty strange people on the buses!

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you have not tried living in a rural area Being able to drive, even though I don't have my own car (I share my Mum's) just means so much more independence!

And yes, I do worry about being single forever. A lot of the time. And it's all very well for people to say that the right person will come along when you're not looking, but how exactly do you decide to stop looking? I'm going to end up some insane old lady living with 15 cats and doting on my sister's/cousins' children who will all secretly pity me but not say anything...

Joicey - no gf in the past 3 months? You think you have problems?

ReputationRep:
    a girfriend in the last 3 years would be nice, well 1 in the last 3 years

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.