Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Does anybody worry this could happen to you? Some times I worry that I may be single for the rest of my life. It scares me quite frankly. I'm 21 now and still single.

I badly miss a girl in my life. i want one but i m not scared that i wil be single all my life, coz i no ther will be a day wen i ll find a girl with similar interest and similart ambition of life. Well there has to be starting point u just cant stay there n do nothing. duzn matter start with a NO rejection but do it heheh, a weird suggestion of all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joicey)
    i got a car i got most things but yet i still aint had a gf in the past 3 moths!!! what am i doing wrong??? maybe it has somethuing to do with me being very very shy and nervous or rejection.. aaaaarrrrrrrr why does love life have to be so hard
    I've had no girlfriend in the last 21 bleeding years! I guess I can't count all them years. So starting from 16, I've no girlfriend in 5 years!

Driving in the city is just horrible you can't relax and are constantly worrying about crashing. Driving is not for me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Juicey try last three years - well not quite but nearly

ReputationRep:
    have you ever thought of joining a dating agency or placing an advert? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Sounds ideal to me.
    adam tells me hes been single for 5 years......dont get worried :rolleyes:

which means PANICK

ReputationRep:
    I would not consider that as I am not really that desperate yet. I am not bothered about being single at the moment. Its just in 20 years time I would like to be married etc. I hate idea of being lonely. All I really have now is a couple of mates and my family, whenmy family have I gone I will be a loner.

Hopefully if I get a good job that I will make friends there etc.

ReputationRep:
    ok ok ok then we all have dating probs yer!!!! instead of moaning about it y dont ya do something about it??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joicey)
    ok ok ok then we all have dating probs yer!!!! instead of moaning about it y dont ya do something about it??????
    How about shutting up for a start...

ReputationRep:
    what like trying to pull on a forum about education and politics?

ReputationRep:
    just join a couple of societies something like st johns ambulance is always good because theres a good mix of blokes to girls so you can get to chat and get to know people without the pub atmosphere. Its a great skill to have on your CV you can do your first aid qualifications cheap and you can get into places for free by volunteering for certain events.
    It s a good way to meet people from different courses.

ReputationRep:
    may as well start somewhere

ReputationRep:
    if ur scared about being single for the rest of ur life... get the hell of this forum u spend so much time on, and go talk to ppl!!!!!!!!!! real people!!!!!!!!!

anyway im of to sleep... to tired to think..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    may as well start somewhere
    lol, theres always one...

ReputationRep:
    if only she lived closer *hopeless romantic gesutures* (etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    if only she lived closer *hopeless romantic gesutures* (etc)
    I thought you were marrying Michael beaver?

ReputationRep:
    where theres a one theres an o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    if ur scared about being single for the rest of ur life... get the hell of this forum u spend so much time on, and go talk to ppl!!!!!!!!!! real people!!!!!!!!!

anyway im of to sleep... to tired to think..
    I do go out its not like I am always in all the time. I go clubbing at least once a week etc and I am normaly at uni but since I have broken up from uni and I can't do any work to earn money till after christmas I have a lot of spare time on my hands at the moment.

I am actually activily inolved at uni I am setting up this society for a start

http://www.robertsonnet.co.uk/society/

ReputationRep:
    I am 21 and still have my V plates. And my L plates. I guess it could be worse I could have been a scally.
    Manchester's full of hookers

Alas I feel I have to add with every touch of sarcasm that I am actually being sarcastic. In this case hookers and the dirty old men who use them are discusting.

ReputationRep:
    I do go out its not like I am always in all the time. I go clubbing at least once a week etc and I am normaly at uni but since I have broken up from uni and I can't do any work to earn money till after christmas I have a lot of spare time on my hands at the moment.

I am actually activily inolved at uni I am setting up this society for a start

http://www.robertsonnet.co.uk/society/
    i have an idea...... get ur lonly ass down the game shop and buy max payne 2, the fall of max payne,, its a damn great game, been playing it all day, shame i gotta work tommorrow,

y dont u spend ur time being relaxed and not stressed.........

pow,, pow!!, u gotta love thouse dual m9 berreta tacticals!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Manchester's full of hookers
    try them amazingtrade!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.