Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    y dont u spend ur time being relaxed and not stressed.........
    I can't relax! I don't know how to relax. I just find it so boring.

I strive of being stressed, I go round uni like a headless chicken its great as everybody laughs with me.

*correction laughs at me*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)

I strive of being stressed, I go round uni like a headless chicken its great as everybody laughs with me.

EXACTLY

hahahaha this adam

i LOVE barbie

actually this is curry and im being obnoxious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I thought you were marrying Michael beaver?
    who says i wasnt talking about him. I call him(her) Mandy on wednesdays

ReputationRep:

? well.... i dunno how i can help as i dont get people like you,

im not at all academic, im lazy, i could do better but i just dont bother, i leave everything till the last minet, all i care about is graphic design, i hate being stressed, and im generally a care free person, i dont see y i have to make my life any more difficult or complex than it already is,

dont u play pc games? thats a good way to relax, killing people is fun lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    who says i wasnt talking about him. I call him(her) Mandy on wednesdays
    Ok, just what are we on about today people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Ok, just what are we on about today people?

in the great words of max payne.......

"The trouble of wanting somthing is the fear of loosing it."

ReputationRep:
    I can't be bothered with PC games anymore they are just movies with a bit of playability. My passion is web design and music. I just want to do the best I can. If I don't get the best grades and I knew I could have done better I feel like sh*t.

I can't leave anything to the last minute, I have an assignment due in on the 30th of Janaury and I've spent the last few days on the internet doing it.

Its still nothing like finished but the buzz of getting one of the highest grades on a hard assignment is great.

ReputationRep:
    I can't be bothered with PC games anymore they are just movies with a bit of playability. My passion is web design and music. I just want to do the best I can. If I don't get the best grades and I knew I could have done better I feel like sh*t.

I can't leave anything to the last minute, I have an assignment due in on the 30th of Janaury and I've spent the last few days on the internet doing it.

Its still nothing like finished but the buzz of getting one of the highest grades on a hard assignment is great.
    hmmm And you say that you can't pull girls...

ReputationRep:

if ur passion is web design, then y dont u studi good sites. then figure out the key to layout, then try make the best site ever.........

now thatul keep ya buysy

and anyway, pc games are great, feeds the imagination, DAMN U!!!!! im going to bed now, definatly......... i think........ yes... sleep is good..

ReputationRep:
    I don't pull girls because I don't feel the need to try.

I am not saying I get high marks in everything all I meant was I try my best and if its an exam/assignment that I know I can do well in I will put 150% into it.

ReputationRep:
    I hate seeing lads trying to pull girls. Its like watching the office - its uncomfortable. You see with me being such a stud and all they pull me hehehee.

We really need a smiley for sarcasm!

ReputationRep:
    Qoute :If ur passion is web design, then y dont u studi good sites. then figure out the key to layout, then try make the best site ever.........

now thatul keep ya buysy

I should have said development, I am not that great at the design aspect, I am ok capable of making sites that look good but I am not a graphics designer. I prefer the programming side but most of all I like developing the end product.

This is the site I have been working on. Its an online shopping site. The basket engine works but all the links are currently dead.

The design still needs a lot of work but the basic idea is there:

It is still very much at the test stage but it should be good when it all works.

http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/shop/cd2.asp

ReputationRep:
    I don't pull girls because I don't feel the need to try.

I am not saying I get high marks in everything all I meant was I try my best and if its an exam/assignment that I know I can do well in I will put 150% into it.
    Or of course, you don't pull girls cuz you're ugly or something. There is always something else to consider ya see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    I hate seeing lads trying to pull girls. Its like watching the office - its uncomfortable. You see with me being such a stud and all they pull me hehehee.

We really need a smiley for sarcasm!
    Or for manly studdednuss

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody worry this could happen to you? Some times I worry that I may be single for the rest of my life. It scares me quite frankly. I'm 21 now and still single.
    single for the rest of your life?
    wow you really should consider doing something about it while theres time for you coz that sentence you just gave sounds very scary. imagine being lonely for the rest of your life!

ReputationRep:
    Wow I can totally sympathise with some of the posts on here. I'm totally going through the stage of 'end of teenage life' crisis.

I'm totally paranoid about who's my friend and who isn't.
    My awareness of everything is on overload.
    I am missing my life back home.

Something just feels wrong at the moment, hopefully it will pass in the next week, because it is well depressing.

I don't know if lads ever felt the same at my age? 19 coming on 20.

I have never had a serious relationship for 2.5 years, but I've had some girl friends for short periods back home. My last one was 6 months ago! I've pulled at university but I find it soo hard to find a girlfriend! Somebody you can just chill with, and feel totally comfortable with. Now thats a dream!

Adam

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody worry this could happen to you? Some times I worry that I may be single for the rest of my life. It scares me quite frankly. I'm 21 now and still single.
    just go out more, u'll find some1.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should close the internet window and put some effort in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by williams)
    single for the rest of your life?
    wow you really should consider doing something about it while theres time for you coz that sentence you just gave sounds very scary. imagine being lonely for the rest of your life!

i'd be petrified just by the thought :mad:

xxx

ReputationRep:
    This thread is rather old and dated now. Since making this thread my life has improve quite a bit. I am getting on better with people at uni now.

I am also going out more too I just don't always like going out for the sake of it.

As for my original post I am still a bit worried about being single for ever but I think when I get a full time job it would be easier. I am also planning to get a full time job over summer. I've spent too many years wasting my life away and I am not going to spend any more time doing.

A lot of the problem in the past was confidence but this somthing I am finally getting. My new part time job I got has helped a lot.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.