The Student Room Group
I cant see why anyone would hate someone for loving them, but if he has a steady girlfriend you have to stay out of it, its not fair on any of you, and puts un nessicery pressure on each relationship between the three of you. I think you need to find closure, accept its not happening, you want him to be happy and he is, and then move on.
Reply 2
Go i feel exactly the same. So split and hurt at the same time. Although im the one with the boyfriend...I feel so bad, but i dont know what to do. I cant love two people at onece can i?
Reply 3
Do the right thing and distance yourself.
I wouldn't tell him if I were you. Wait for a while, try to look elsewhere, it might be hard, but its possible. If it ends with his gf then talk to him more about that sort of thing and maybe tell him then, but for now try your hardst to move on. I was in the opposite position for like 7-8 years, I REALLY liked my best female friend, but I never said anything. She had a few random relationships but even when she was single I couldn't do it, and I tried to look elsewhere, in the end, about 2-3 months after I finally moved on from her, I got into a relationship that lasted over 2 years.

Good luck. A good friendship lasts a lifetime and is better than a relationship, unless it lasts a lifetime also, which, to be quite honest, is pretty unlikely, so try looking elsewhere as much as you can.
Reply 5
You can't tell him, it's just not fair and probably wouldn't achieve anything positive. If you know they'll never split, it's better to just move on no matter how hard it seems.

Latest

Trending

Trending