Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's my boyfriend's 18th towards the end of the month and I'm struggling to think what to get him, we've been together for 4 months.

He likes wrestling, music (amazing guitar player), childish gadget type of things and games (xbox 360). Also into cartoons, movie and...zombies?! Haha. He's not a big fan of drinking...so buying alcohol isn't really an option.

Aiming to get him one big present and then a few little ones, probably. Did think about getting him some kind of 'experience day' thing, but I'm not so sure.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Take him paintball.

ReputationRep:
    I did consider that.
    But my friend's birthday was last weekend and we're (my friendship group, including my boyfriend) supposed to be going paintballing for that in the near future...

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on taking my bf to Nottingham to see a concert then stay there for the night for his birthday. And doing touristy things the next day

But my backup plan is quad biking <3

ReputationRep:
    Aston Martin / Lambo / Ferrari track day?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help so far

ReputationRep:
    This website may be of use
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.