Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got mine Saturday AM, which was a nice surprise. 16, 16, 15, 13. Wooooooooooop!

ReputationRep:
    Got mine at 2am Sunday, when I rolled in from the MedSoc Ball :tongue:

17 & 20 :woo: Best academic moment everrrrrr!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    Got mine at 2am Sunday, when I rolled in from the MedSoc Ball :tongue:

17 & 20 :woo: Best academic moment everrrrrr!!!!!!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when Introductary french is up?? Apart from that passed two, failed one spectacularly(but it was definite fail anyways before i even got to the exam hall) just need french now

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know about the progress of International Relations results? Thanks :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAZZA007)
    Does anybody know about the progress of International Relations results? Thanks :rolleyes:
    I heard that they wont be done untill 1st/2nd week in march as the guy is on hoilday or something but i cant be sure(i dont even take the subject a friend who does said so..):confused:

ReputationRep:
    My results- I am SO happy

Geography 15/20 :rolleyes:
    History 12/20 :p:
    International Relations 15/20 :lolwut: :hmmm: :teehee:

BTW for all you IR1003 people the Student Portals will be updated today-tomorrow will finally see the results visable. :curious: :p:

:ymca: :party:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 1, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.