Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend wants me to have sex with her before all her mocks watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Rubgish)
    :lttd: :withstupid:
    I thank you for your support in regards to the first sign, I lambast you for your ignominious name calling in the second =D

<3

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to and are not comfortable with the idea of it then don't do it. Simple. Definitely discuss it and/or suggest other ways for her to calm down or relax before the exams.

ReputationRep:
    what are you, gay?!

ReputationRep:
    jus compile and conform my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOA)
    I dont even know if I will want sex with her before them all.
    ...I'm sorry this does not make sense to me. Are you homosexual?!?

ReputationRep:
    This is a weird request. Just say you're not promising anything.

Also, tell her to masturbate.

ReputationRep:
    lawl.

ReputationRep:
    Joke, someone throw a bucket of cold water over his face.

ReputationRep:
    Bet everyone thought OP was having sex for the first time before reading the post.

Before every single mock? jeez. OP, I'm with you, tell her to look for another way to cope with exam stress. Otherwise, it will be just about her =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    Before every single mock? jeez. OP, I'm with you, tell her to look for another way to cope with exam stress. Otherwise, it will be just about her =)
    yes before every mock, I would be willig to give it to her but not in the volumes she suggesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YannTouchable)
    LOL are you serious?! Just bang her
    yep

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't contemplate having sex before a mock, I mean seriously if she's able to have sex before a test then she can't be that nervous or stressed in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    oh dear

She's using her mocks as an excuse to get sex. Surely noone gets stressed over mock exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    No, you absoloutly must not talk to her about this. How dare you not let her pressure you into sex.

I can pretty much guess that in an hour this thread will be entirely filled with guys all saying to 'just do it'.. whereas if OP were a female the entire thread would be filled with outraged girls all screaming their lungs out about the right to say no.

TSR, you never fail to not amaze.
    A guy is a 'player' a girl is a 'whore' - there are good and bad sides to each side...

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her, no one likes having a set "end time" for sex, completely ruins it don't you think? One eye always on the clock!

She's kinda using you as a stress reliever, your **** even.
    It's true, if it was a girl asking the same question, everyone would be up in arms saying to her not to do it, and I say the same to you!

Jess xx

ReputationRep:
    Just ******* Pound Her Like Yesterdays Beef Man!

ReputationRep:
    oi fam if shes sexy you bang that ****

unless you're moist

ReputationRep:
    just.. lmao

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.