Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend wants me to have sex with her before all her mocks watch

This thread is so full of win.

TBH, I think there's an argument that you're being selfish. If bending her over the bed before each mock helps her do better in her exams, then it's a nice thing to do to help. Of course you're free to refuse sex at any time--but sometimes we do things because our partners want to, whether are hearts are in it or not.

I pound one out before most of my exams, helps me chill out and feel confident and relaxed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emperor)
    hmm nice control man. Keep it up.
    But seriously bang the **** out of her looool

that expression has always created somewhat unpleasant images for me

ReputationRep:
    wtf?!

Have sex with her! Why are you complaining?!

ReputationRep:
    niiice

ReputationRep:
    Surley a bit of last minute revision will be more helpful than sex before an exam.
    Just do it after Might be nice to have a bit of comforting after especially if you think you've done badly. Worked for me

ReputationRep:
    Go for it bruh.

ReputationRep:
    The theory is good, I mean I'm not sure it's necessary to do it before her mocks but then again it might be worth it to test the theory before her real exams. If you don't have to be anywhere that's a necessity I don't see why you shouldn't help her out, don't be so selfish

ReputationRep:
    You need to relax, have you considered that she'll probably be really stressed at the time and may not be up for it then either? and if she still is, well give some - get some! if you concentrate on her during the pre-exam sessions and she gets good grades, she's gonna put you down as a part of her success, she'll feel even closer to you and you're definitely gonna get a reward and trust me, she's gonna be all about you for those particular celebration sessions! ;D

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.