The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi Amy , Did you not get the sample one that they sent out ?? It just had some fractions , decimals and measurments on it??
Reply 2
Hi

Had my interview at middlesex, the maths test i thought was nothing like the one that they sent out. I got through and got a conditional offer for the adult nursing dipolma
hi
Ive got an interview there this week for adult nursing diploma.
Was it harder then the one they sent out??
What kind of questions did they ask you??

Thanks x
Reply 4
Hi

The maths was a bit harder but as you can use a calculator im sure you can pass the maths.
The interview questions were just basic ones really like why did I want to do this and what experience did I have. It only lasted for about 10mins

x
Reply 5
hi amy - thats great thanks, I cant believe that the test is that much different - good for u getting through - did u get a conditional offer on the day??? u going to take it ? did u apply many other places?

:smile:
Reply 6
also ment to ask what was the question that they asked for the english test?
Reply 7
Hi - yeah if your applying for adult or mental nursing you get told if you have a place on the day :smile: when is your interview?

I have an interview for City interview so going to wait and see if I get in there, if I dont ill be going to Middlesex. The english test you choose one title out of three to write about, they were like, what is a nurses role in a hospital setting, what is the purpose of the NMC, cant remember the other question!

Amy
Reply 8
thats great, its tomorrow, fingers crossed it goes well, at least u get told either way and dont have to wait another 6 weeks to find out- whens ur city interview? I ve also applied for city but havent heard anything yet
Reply 9
Good luck for tomorrow then, let me no how it goes! Make sure you have all your documents and photocopies as Middlesex seem to think there very important :smile: I think its good that you get told on the day so then your not worrying after it. My City interview is on the 17th March. Still got a while to prepare!

Latest