Turn on thread page Beta

is anyone else like this when drunk? watch

ReputationRep:
    My ex often rang me up with weird **** like this. So I shoved her into a pond full of piranhas.

Sure aggressiveness is to be expected from being drunk, but him saying "I'll cut your face" makes him sound like a bit of a nutjob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKguy29)
    I agree with keith ......... although from keith's comments, he sounds a bit like one too.
    What I sound like I'm a prick? Or the type of guy to threaten an Ex?

I've never done the latter, and never would.

ReputationRep:
    he didn't know what he was doing or saying. He was not in control of his emotions and behaviour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reisen)
    he didn't know what he was doing or saying. He was not in control of his emotions and behaviour
    possibly, but he is responsible for getting that drunk.

i have to say that the last time i got that trollied i just fell asleep nicely and neatly.

ReputationRep:
    WTF?? your ex is a psycho. Why the hell is he calling your house phone at 5.30 am saying he's going to 'cut your face' if HE ended it?

My best advice would be to completely ignore him. I'm sure you can do without all this melodramatic, attention-seeking drama.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you stay on the phone to him for a few hours? Sounds like a nut job to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gardocki)
    There should be a drunk mode on mobile phones, which makes it only possible to phone your own house, registered taxi numbers and 999.
    Oh god yes, I would so buy that phone :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cypher_Aod)
    possibly, but he is responsible for getting that drunk.

i have to say that the last time i got that trollied i just fell asleep nicely and neatly.
    Yeah he is responsible. I wish I fell asleep when I get like that :o:

Just don't take any notice, he wasn't himself

ReputationRep:
    hahaha good to know i wasnt the only one being shouted at lastnight on the phone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.