Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Black Eyed Peas Have Officially Written The Worst Song Ever watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    Well, thank god the universe was created in time for us to be able to see it then
    Someone's sensitive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Someone's sensitive...
    I just care too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Dunno if they should be wiped out first like, Nickelback should be lined up and shot at the get go. Along with Paramore, Madina Lake and all that other garbage.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    I can think of worse things to listen to, really. :hmmmm:
    :ditto:

I not sure how but I never realised how repetitive the song was before this video
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Hahhaa I like this song aswell

ReputationRep:
    This song's analysis should be similar...

Lyrics:

I know you want me, want me
    You know I want cha, want cha
    I know you want me

I know you want me
    (Ha ha ha)

I know you want me

I know you want me
    (Ha ha ha)

I know you want me

I know you want me
    (Ha ha ha)

ad infinitum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    Pretty damn old man.
    Seconded. And those who think they're bad then lol. Will.i.am can be a brilliant producer at times. One of the few good things in the mainstream though i must say i don't like a lot of BEP's stuff myself. Will.i.am produced better stuff on old BEP for me and for other artists.

For me it's something different to the common verse chorus structure which is impossible to escape from nearly everywhere in the mainstream now. Sure it has a ton of repetition, but it's something different and it was successful so kudos as it is a good song when drunk at least lul

If you want to assess something bad check out Pitbull as another poster outlined Damn awful. I agree with the sentiments to shoot bands like Madina Lake and 30STM et al.

(Original post by Wardy23)
    The Black Eyed Peas should be abolished. Right before Girls Aloud and right after N-Dubz.
    You must be gay. N-Dubz can be added to the shooting list though Dappy at the front.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was at least this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Seconded. And those who think they're bad then lol. Will.i.am can be a brilliant producer at times. One of the few good things in the mainstream though i must say i don't like a lot of BEP's stuff myself. Will.i.am produced better stuff on old BEP for me and for other artists.

For me it's something different to the common verse chorus structure which is impossible to escape from nearly everywhere in the mainstream now. Sure it has a ton of repetition, but it's something different and it was successful so kudos as it is a good song when drunk at least lul

If you want to assess something bad check out Pitbull as another poster outlined Damn awful. I agree with the sentiments to shoot bands like Madina Lake and 30STM et al.
    Sometimes being different isn't a good thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    Sometimes being different isn't a good thing
    Not in some ways, but in others not so bad. Either way i can put up with this a lot more than i can put up with a lot of other mainstream stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Phuck you! I love that song.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I cant stand this song, yes it is awful.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It is annoying yes.

They should have only ever released where is the love and my humps.

<3

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.

They've got the catchy part right and it's got a nice upbeat feel but they sound as if they've totally run out of ideas as for music.So embarrassing it's frankly cringeworthy.

ReputationRep:
    to be fair even David Guetta couldn't save them

N-Dubz are just shocking all-round, god knows how people like them :p:, aimed at people saying N- Dubz

ReputationRep:
    THIS

Ahh come on, that Cheryl Cole song is worse.

"Anything that's worth having is sure enough worth fighting for. Quitting's out of the question, when things get tough gotta fight some more"

.... easily the worst lyrics ever written.

[edit] Oh also I just watched that video in the link, and now I'm off to shoot myself in the face. Right after I throw a grenade at that nasal little prick. Why? Why the **** is TSR constantly out to cause me physical harm?

ReputationRep:
    I can forgive Black Eyed Peas a lot for Where is the love? - and I must admit that quite like this song anyway. At least in a club...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's that bad. While it certainly doesn't have the most intellectual lyrics ever, it's a fun and catchy song.

This is much much worse IMO (even if it's kinda hilarious):

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.