Turn on thread page Beta

Black Eyed Peas Have Officially Written The Worst Song Ever watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXx_pUnK_pOp_pRiNcEsS_xXx)
    This song's analysis should be similar...

ad infinitum.
    He is such a ****, essentially.

ReputationRep:
    He didnt even mention the worst thing which is that the title doesnt even make sense. "I gotta feeling". "I got to feeling".

ReputationRep:
    Ahah! Do i spy Chunk from the Goonies in that sig of yours? Stunning!

Anyway.. eurgh. The Black Eyed Peas are awfull. ><

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh I hate the Black Eyes Peas and the crap they call 'songs'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    I can think of worse things to listen to, really. :hmmmm:
    Me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Seconded. And those who think they're bad then lol. Will.i.am can be a brilliant producer at times. One of the few good things in the mainstream though i must say i don't like a lot of BEP's stuff myself. Will.i.am produced better stuff on old BEP for me and for other artists.

For me it's something different to the common verse chorus structure which is impossible to escape from nearly everywhere in the mainstream now. Sure it has a ton of repetition, but it's something different and it was successful so kudos as it is a good song when drunk at least lul

If you want to assess something bad check out Pitbull as another poster outlined Damn awful. I agree with the sentiments to shoot bands like Madina Lake and 30STM et al.

You must be gay. N-Dubz can be added to the shooting list though Dappy at the front.
    I hope we're not talking about the same 30STM, if you've ever seen them in concert they are AMAZING completely and utterly.

But everyone has a right to their opinion. I personally don't care for TBEP at all...

ReputationRep:
    What song is it? :sad: I can't view it.

ReputationRep:
    BEP have made decent tracks in the past though.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    to be fair even David Guetta couldn't save them

N-Dubz are just shocking all-round, god knows how people like them :p:, aimed at people saying N- Dubz
    Are you actually saying A) David Guetta is above average and B) He is a better producer than will.i.am? if so lol, if not good.

(Original post by Texan88)
    I hope we're not talking about the same 30STM, if you've ever seen them in concert they are AMAZING completely and utterly.

But everyone has a right to their opinion. I personally don't care for TBEP at all...
    30 Seconds to Mars. The biggest bunch of idiotic moronic emos ever. The lyrics, the vocals pain me and how people like it as that is what i call complete and utter balls!

ReputationRep:
    Are you actually saying A) David Guetta is above average and B) He is a better producer than will.i.am? if so lol, if not good.

30 Seconds to Mars. The biggest bunch of idiotic moronic emos ever. The lyrics, the vocals pain me and how people like it as that is what i call complete and utter balls!

Yep same 30stm I wouldn't call it emo, more electronica... I hate emo with a passion and I love 30stm I had their first cd when it came out and have loved them ever since...

ReputationRep:
    At the risk of being flamed, I actually like the song lol Its just one of those ones that I put on when i feel pissed, its just upbeat and yeah so the lyrics make no sense at all so what!?

But on a lighter not N-DUBZ MUST DIE!!! ohh look some fire "PLAY WITH IT!"

ReputationRep:
    Crap but catchy. I'm sick to the back teeth of it now though, I liked it in July last year :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    What song is it? :sad: I can't view it.
    I Gotta Feeling.

ReputationRep:
    Complaining that Black Eyed Peas don't have fantastic lyrics is like saying Joy Division were **** because their music wasn't the best to dance to :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    L'chaim!?
    That's a toast to life, wtf I missed that.

And this song was all over Stockholm :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    At the risk of being flamed, I actually like the song lol Its just one of those ones that I put on when i feel pissed, its just upbeat and yeah so the lyrics make no sense at all so what!?

But on a lighter not N-DUBZ MUST DIE!!! ohh look some fire "PLAY WITH IT!"
    What the hell? Do you know what anything electronica is? I have heard them in the past and there is absolutely nothing electronica about them. Weirdest thing i have heard all day :p:

ReputationRep:
    so repeating the same line over and over makes a song bad?

damn! i quite liked daft punk but i never realised just how terrible they are
    also mazel tov sacred? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munn)
    so repeating the same line over and over makes a song bad?

damn! i quite liked daft punk but i never realised just how terrible they are
    also mazel tov sacred? haha
    That's a bloody good point to bring up. Daft Punk are fantastic and not many people will argue against that fact. Yet they use a lot of repetition in their recent album and their DJing (But their live shows are as good as they got in modern day and i live to see them live this year!).

ReputationRep:
    What the hell? Do you know what anything electronica is? I have heard them in the past and there is absolutely nothing electronica about them. Weirdest thing i have heard all day :p:
    Umm I didn't mention electronica?

maybe you mean the post above me or if not please explain lool

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.