Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone fancy sending me an invite too please?

ReputationRep:
    I'd quite like an invite, please

ReputationRep:
    Would a kind soul be willing to spare a spotify invite? I'll have someone with some rep, rep you fwiw?

ReputationRep:
    yeah pm me your msn lol

ReputationRep:
    could some one send me a Spotify invite please? with cherries on top? i'm not sure how TSR works, as i just joined, but i'll thumbs up? =]

ReputationRep:
    Due to a potentially expensive car problem, MOT due next month, my 21st birthday as well as several friends birthdays coming up over the next couple of weeks, and 3 festivals (not to mention monthly recurring bills: car insurance, payments for purchase of my car, rent, phone bill, petrol and god knows what else) I'm a little concerned about my financial position at the moment, so I have cancelled my Spotify subscription for now to save any money I can. No more invites from me for a while I'm afraid
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by dinosaurpop)
    could some one send me a Spotify invite please? with cherries on top? i'm not sure how TSR works, as i just joined, but i'll thumbs up? =]
    You should read this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/anno...hp?f=136&a=450

Update: I have some more invites again. As before, if anyone is after one, post here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Update: I have some more invites again. As before, if anyone is after one, post here.
    You said you could send me an invite on page 9

(Original post by eeriikaa)
    You said you could send me an invite on page 9
    Oh. I'm sorry I'll send you one now!

Gah. I'm useless at remembering things! :p: FYI: If I promised anyone else an invite, which I didn't get around to sending, and still don't have one, quote me in a post to remind me!

ReputationRep:
    I would be really grateful for a spare invite if anyone have one.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: No invites left

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone pretty please send me an invite if there are spares? *puppy eyes* Would be eternally grateful!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Gamer99!

ReputationRep:
    hey,

wasnt too bothered about not having spotify but now im desperate to get it! then i realised i needed one of these stupid codes to get it!

would anyone be able to message me an invitation code? would be really appreciated...

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Oh. I'm sorry I'll send you one now!

Gah. I'm useless at remembering things! :p: FYI: If I promised anyone else an invite, which I didn't get around to sending, and still don't have one, quote me in a post to remind me!
    you didnt promise me one, but if you've got any i'd be grateful

ReputationRep:
    If there are any spare invites going around I'd love one please. =D Proper phonophile here XD

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone used spotify? if anyone has an invite code can you PM it me please

thanks

ReputationRep:
    if anyone is feeling kind I would very very very much appreciate an invite. it seems almost impossible to get one these days - none of my friends have any invites left!!
    gracias!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a spare spotify invite??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.