Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If the loophole has been fixed then I still have 7 invites left - if anyone wants one then PM me.

ReputationRep:
    I still have some invites, PM me with your email address if you're in need.

(Original post by hobo06)
    They've fixed the bypass I'll PM you an invite.
    Damn it! I guess it couldn't last forever

I'm glad I got in when I did. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, considering how long the loophole has been around, and how simple a loophole it is, they've taken a bloody long time to fix it.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone PM me an invite please.

ReputationRep:
    First person to pm me and say 'bong' can have an invite. Just send me an e-mail address and I can invite you.

I just got the premium service and it's really good. I haven't tried the free service though.

In my opinion, the biggest selling point for the premium service is the 320k audio, I can't stand compressed music.

£10 is very good value for as much near cd quality music as you want. As well as giving the artists the royalties they deserve.

ReputationRep:
    I would really like one please!

ReputationRep:
    how do we know if we have an invite to give?

ReputationRep:
    I too would like to find out how to get spotify, from what I've heard people who give invites need to have a premium account, is that so?

ReputationRep:
    Thats so. You could just buy it for a month then not renew, think you can keep it that way.

Can't help with the invite thing sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 spare so send/post your email and ill give you one.

ReputationRep:
    Also i'm not premium but i did sign up quite early so that might be why I have them.

ReputationRep:
    http://spotify.rejected.se/?proxy that worked for my friend

whattt since when do you need an invite for spotify?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domino0806)
    Since they fixed the exploit a few days ago, or if you mean before then...months ago.

OP, there is a Spotify sticky at the top of the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domino0806)
    They turn it on and off every so often. You've "needed" an invite for a while now.
    There used to be a way around it and sign up without an invite, but they seem to have closed this loophole now

ReputationRep:
    yeah if anyone has an invite left, I would massively appreciate it if you let me know in a PM! cheers!

ReputationRep:
    I've got 10

but what have you got for me

ReputationRep:
    Just want to say publicly that friendly_fiend2 is a really great guy, he helped me out and deserves all the positive rep you guys have! Please rep him for being a really nice guy!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.