Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Google the back door entry guys
    No longer works.

ReputationRep:
    I assume most people on TSR have got the "free" version. If they have (and got it via a hack) then they don't have any invites. You'll have to find a way around. There's a few on google.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    I assume most people on TSR have got the "free" version. If they have (and got it via a hack) then they don't have any invites. You'll have to find a way around. There's a few on google.
    The only way around (not a hack, simply involved using a valid URL Spotify forgot to remove from their site) has been fixed. If there are any other ways then it must take some serious Google trawling to find, in which case, I wouldn't trust it at all. The only ways now are to sign up to the waiting list and be invited by Spotify, be sent an invitation code from an existing member (either a free member with some invites left over, or a premium member), or to buy premium for at least a month.

Be wary of any ways that people claim to allow you to get Premium free, there are quite a few guides around, mostly involving downloading some sort of file, most likely to be some form of malware. I wouldn't trust anything like that.

There is only 1 thing I would risk trying since it only involves a manual modification to Spotify's settings, easily reverted. Supposedly it will prevent you from hearing ads on a free account. I'm unable to test it myself as I have a Premium account anyway. And of course it is no use to people who don't already have an account.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any spare invites? ilyilyilyilyily forever if you do email is [Mod edit: no email addresses please], or PM me, whichever is easiest.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh that reminds me, no email addresses can be posted in the thread I'm afraid. You'll need to PM them to each other :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a couple of invites whenever my subscription renews, can't remember when, but I'll post or PM anyone looking for one when I do
    Edit: Seems my subscription has renewed already, so I do have a couple.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    This thread has been set up to help everyone, not just one person. You have already received invites from at least 2 people. Please, let other people have a chance now.

Edit: The above user is also selling them on eBay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    This thread has been set up to help everyone, not just one person. You have already received invites from at least 2 people. Please, let other people have a chance now.

Edit: The above user is also selling them on eBay.
    Hey Hobo, just sent you a pm, get back to me when you can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhys_please)
    Hey Hobo, just sent you a pm, get back to me when you can
    Enjoy Spotify :awesome:
    Any problems with signing up, post here. Any other discussion on Spotify, check out the sticky

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got a spare invite they would be willing to send? Ive been trying to get one for ages and only just stumbled here. Would appreciate it so very much.

ReputationRep:
    hey! I'm also in need of a Spotify invite..would really appreciate if anyone could PM me a code X

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any spare spotify invites to send? PM if you do!
    Ill add rep points for you!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Spotify free?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    just use grooveshark

ReputationRep:
    What's your email address?

Or that note i have three Spotify invites, leave your email address or PM me and i'll send one over

R

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Yes, it's still technically invite-only though.

OP: http://spotifyinvites.org/spotify-invite/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    It is free, but as someone above said, invite only. There is also the premium version (no ads, use Spotify on supported mobile devices, sync tracks to computer/mobile devices to listen to offline, some content available earlier than free members). This is currently the only way to sign up to Spotify without an invite, for £10.99 a month (though you can cancel after 1 month and keep a free subscription, but of course lose the above benefits).

Does that site posted above actually work? I've always been wary of such sites that force you to fill out a survey before being able to access something. For me, they either never work after completing the survey, or you are forced to complete yet another survey upon completion of the first.

ReputationRep:
    That's how I got my spotify invite in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm after a Spotify invite...would be very grateful, please PM or email me if you have one spare.

Thanks guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.