Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No idea, but I'm soooooper pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    i waited 6months for my invite from spotify :/

ReputationRep:
    Sadly I have no invite. Is there anyone who could help me with this problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circe)
    Sure. I think I'll probably need your email.
    Thanks, I'll PM you. Positive rep will be on the way

ReputationRep:
    Ohh! I don't want to hijack your thread, OP.. but I need an invite, too.. if anyone has any spare x.x;
    I can't get to the playlist I want because my best friend is always on Spotify and apparently you can't be online in two places at once :|

ReputationRep:
    Me too if anyone's willing to be ever so kind and lovely...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eeriikaa)
    Ohh! I don't want to hijack your thread, OP.. but I need an invite, too.. if anyone has any spare x.x;
    I can't get to the playlist I want because my best friend is always on Spotify and apparently you can't be online in two places at once :|
    Ha me first, first deal fell through. Good luck with your invite

Guys, just to let you know, there're threads set aside specifically for asking for invites for spotify and for general questions about it.

Here's a link to the sticky.

uth

ReputationRep:
    I've got invites. PM Me.

ReputationRep:
    There's a few sites that'll send you a spare one for free. Haven't used any of these myself but used one to get me a gmail invite back in the day and it worked fine

http://freespotifyinvites.com/

ReputationRep:
    Read the big warning at the top of the page?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomP1806)
    Anyone got an invite they dont need?

One would be greatly appreciated
    I have invites. PM me you emails and I'll dole 'em out

I've been blessed with some more invites. If you want one, feel free to PM me.

However, new members who have created accounts purely for the sake of gaining an invite can forget it, you're not getting one from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    I've been blessed with some more invites. If you want one, feel free to PM me.

However, new members who have created accounts purely for the sake of gaining an invite can forget it, you're not getting one from me.
    That's pretty much my stance on it. I am happy to give out invites, but haven't been very active in the thread recently because it's mostly new members, or people with very few posts asking for invites. Seems there's a few people around though who still gladly give them out to anyone, but their choice of course. I just don't want to be giving something out for free that will then be sold on eBay.

(Original post by hobo06)
    That's pretty much my stance on it. I am happy to give out invites, but haven't been very active in the thread recently because it's mostly new members, or people with very few posts asking for invites. Seems there's a few people around though who still gladly give them out to anyone, but their choice of course. I just don't want to be giving something out for free that will then be sold on eBay.
    Same here, that's the only reason to be quite honest. I had someone who after being given five invites (for his 'friends'), asked for additional so he could sell them because he knew others that wanted them.. :facepalm:

Considering you get them in blocks of ten (I only seem to get ten at a time..) I want to make sure those that get them, a) are going to use them, and, b) are genuine, contributing members of TSR. I've too seen several 'new members' creating threads asking for invites.. :rolleyes:

Members Given an Invite:
    Super Collider - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=341874
    marlyly - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=114038

ReputationRep:
    Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Same here, that's the only reason to be quite honest. I had someone who after being given five invites (for his 'friends'), asked for additional so he could sell them because he knew others that wanted them.. :facepalm:

Considering you get them in blocks of ten (I only seem to get ten at a time..) I want to make sure those that get them, a) are going to use them, and, b) are genuine, contributing members of TSR. I've too seen several 'new members' creating threads asking for invites.. :rolleyes:
    secret_billionaire (or something like that) by any chance? I was suspicious when he asked me to 'keep them open' until a certain day. Found a listing on eBay that ended that day, and surprise, the winning bidder had the same username as the username that was registered with my invitation code. He still denied it, "I'm only 16 I can't even have an eBay account".

I get 2 each month, on the day the payment goes out my bank account. How often do you get the 10? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please PM an invite. Rep to be given. Thank you.

(Original post by hobo06)
    secret_billionaire (or something like that) by any chance? I was suspicious when he asked me to 'keep them open' until a certain day. Found a listing on eBay that ended that day, and surprise, the winning bidder had the same username as the username that was registered with my invitation code. He still denied it, "I'm only 16 I can't even have an eBay account".

I get 2 each month, on the day the payment goes out my bank account. How often do you get the 10? :confused:
    Hehe. His username was something like that He said the same thing to me, but was rather more honest in that he was going to be selling them, at which point I stopped giving them out on here.

I'm not too sure why I get ten. But unlike you, I don't get two on my renewal date. I get a block of them here and there.. :cool: I've never managed to give out all my allocation either.. :confused:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.