Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Guys..if all girls cut their hair short.. watch

ReputationRep:
    Guys..say if all girls and women decided to cut there hair short (chin length and above) would it affect you like would you not be that bothered or would it be a disaster to you?

Im asking since many men say they don't like short hair.

ReputationRep:
    I guess guys would just have to get over it, I mean if ALL girls had short hair permanently.... it would be a short haired girl or.... a guy :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    i would never decide to do that

ReputationRep:
    For me, let's just say Pink is not attractive in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what other guys like but I used to have my hair really short and it never hindered me getting a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    i prefer short hair on women if i'm honest. obviously it's not going to be a major factor, but i does like it a lot, i do.

ReputationRep:
    you said short and I assumed a shaved head :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I think it all depends on face/body shape. I think smaller girls can pull off more shorter styles very well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you said short and I assumed a shaved head :lolwut:
    Surely then he would have said no hair?

ReputationRep:
    Short hair doesn't suit every girl, so I would probably cry with so many unattractive girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Surely then he would have said no hair?
    well a number 1 still means hair :yes:

ReputationRep:
    If all girls cut their hair short then guys would just have to get over it, no?

Personally, I have short hair and I wouldn't have it any other way. Obviously it doesn't appeal to every guy out there and there are the naive few (including girls, actually) who assume it must automatically mean you're a lesbian, but they're not exactly the type I'd be interested in anyway. Actually, speaking from personal experience, guys who like my hair tend to be hotter than those who don't anyway. So it's a win-win situation, basically. :love:

ReputationRep:

watch from 2:21. ahahahaha! :rofl:

or you can watch the whole thing if you want a good laugh. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    well a number 1 still means hair :yes:
    Touché :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raisin.)
    If all girls cut their hair short then guys would just have to get over it, no?

Personally, I have short hair and I wouldn't have it any other way. Obviously it doesn't appeal to every guy out there and there are the naive few (including girls, actually) who assume it must automatically mean you're a lesbian, but they're not exactly the type I'd be interested in anyway. Actually, speaking from personal experience, guys who like my hair tend to be hotter than those who don't anyway. So it's a win-win situation, basically. :love:
    Agree with everything you said. I love short hair, mine isn't that short at the min but I'm building up to getting a pixie cut. I know some beautiful girls that really short hair although personally I prefer the Mia Farrow cropped type rather than the "rock chick" look.
    Couldn't care less what boys think though, if I went by the typical "What men want" rules I'd be screwed anyway as I'm short and flat chested *shrug* so might as well go the whole hog and cut my hair off haha

Just no....What a stupid thing to say...How about..'Girls...if all guys cut their penises off'...wouldn't happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Just no....What a stupid thing to say...How about..'Girls...if all guys cut their penises off'...wouldn't happen
    How do you know? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilie)
    Agree with everything you said. I love short hair, mine isn't that short at the min but I'm building up to getting a pixie cut. I know some beautiful girls that really short hair although personally I prefer the Mia Farrow cropped type rather than the "rock chick" look.
    Couldn't care less what boys think though, if I went by the typical "What men want" rules I'd be screwed anyway as I'm short and flat chested *shrug* so might as well go the whole hog and cut my hair off haha
    :five: Haha, nice to know I'm not alone!

Yeah, mine's not super short but as far as girls hair goes.. It's pretty short! I suppose mine is more 'rock chick' (if you had to categorise it..) but that's just because I wear it messy more than anything else. I think really groomed short hair looks lovely too, although I don't think it would suit me.

Ssh you! I bet you're lovely looking. Plenty of guys like short girls, and not everyone's into massive boobs - but I get your point. Personally, my 'feminine' body has always really irritated me so I think my hair's an (albeit different) form of rebellion too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunofnight)
    Guys..say if all girls and women decided to cut there hair short (chin length and above) would it affect you like would you not be that bothered or would it be a disaster to you?

Im asking since many men say they don't like short hair.
    yes it would be a disaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raisin.)
    :five: Haha, nice to know I'm not alone!

Personally, my 'feminine' body has always really irritated me so I think my hair's an (albeit different) form of rebellion too.
    same, although i'm learning to embrace the femininity. I love my short hair though, once I can get it in a pony tail I know a cut is wayyyyy overdue.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.