Turn on thread page Beta

Guys..if all girls cut their hair short.. watch

(Original post by Butterflyleg)
    How do you know? :lol:
    Because my penis is the thing I wouldn't ever cut off :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    same, although i'm learning to embrace the femininity. I love my short hair though, once I can get it in a pony tail I know a cut is wayyyyy overdue.
    I know how you feel! I start to panic when I feel it 'creeping' down my neck towards my shoulders. Ironically, I'm more 'girly' now than I've ever been, but my hair is 100% here to stay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Because my penis is the thing I wouldn't ever cut off :yep:
    Well, I believe you :teehee: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm about as likely to cut my hair short as I am to cut off my breasts.

ReputationRep:
    short hari has to be with small body frame, or it just looks bad...
    on the other hand, LONG HAIR is wayyy more sexy

ReputationRep:
    Short Hair Is The Best, You Look More Elegant And You Show More Jaw Line And Neck, However U Have To Be Naturally Pretty, All Gentrified Girls Have There Hair Long Because They Are A Bit Ugg.

ReputationRep:
    Very few women can pull it off..

Frankie Sandford is one of them.

ReputationRep:
    it really depends, if in your opinion every girl/woman would be able to carry off the look then i wouldn't have a problem, but the suggestion should be presented cautiously because I've been slapped for the wrong comment about a girls hair more than once! but well, we learn and she's still my best friend!

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't do it.

ReputationRep:
    some girls suit short hair others don't, so will be bothered slighty but would just have to deal with it

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad to see so many men who do not mind when a woman prefers a shorter hair style. (in fact my own hair has been short for a couple years now)

ReputationRep:
    Complete disaster, guys would get confused and accidentally go gay.

When a girl gets short hair she then has to dress even more feminine to counteract the hair, unless you are actually butch lesbian. Anyway, short well styles hair beats long lank centre parting hair any day.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a slender, thin and slightly angular face, then really short hair can look ******* amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Chin length is quite long, isn't it?! :lolwut: I have a gradiated bob that finishes at my chin, but it suits me a lot better than long hair did - the shorter it's got, the more successful with the opposite (and sometimes even the same, lol) sex I have been.

In answer to the whole question, it really depends on the individual as to whether it is a disaster or not. I know a lot of people who wouldn't be able to pull my hairstyle off, and probably a number of people who could. :dontknow:

(Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Well, I believe you :teehee: :rofl:
    Woohoo Personally, I like girls with long hair...Do you have long hair :teeth:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bds007)
    yes it would be a disaster
    Max Payne 2 rocks.

Yep, it'd be a disaster. But I still have some nice videos & Mr. Hand so...:smug:

ReputationRep:
    Some look really good with short hair, and by that I mean better than with long hair.

ReputationRep:
    I'd look a disaster with short hair and my big eyes, big lips, and not so tiny nose. Only girl with very small, deliate feature can pull this look of the most so short hair is definatly there to stay thank god haha !

To the guys... surley your not all botherd about hair? More if the next big craze were to be breast reductions!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty girls with short hair are pretty.
    Pretty girls with long hair are pretty.
    Ugly girls with short hair are ugly.
    Ugly girls with long hair are ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunofnight)
    Guys..say if all girls and women decided to cut there hair short (chin length and above) would it affect you like would you not be that bothered or would it be a disaster to you?

Im asking since many men say they don't like short hair.
    Some girls can pull it off, so it would completely revamp who I found hot or ugly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.