Turn on thread page Beta

How do girls feal about crossdressers? watch

Good Evening.

I am curious, i am a straight guy... but i like to cross dress... is this a huge put off for girls? - I have never had a girlfriend in my life, but men do not attract me in anyway what so ever!

i don't go the full shibang, i just feel comfortable in tights, tops & girl boxers (nicer material) nothing extravigant.

Fanx for any advice.

ReputationRep:
    Tights, tops and boxers aren't that bad.

However, I'd still feel very uncomfortable. That's probably just me though.

Not a turn off at all, just think of Rocky horror's Dr Frank: sexy :eek3: myb explain you're not gay, prehaps watch rhps as an icebreaker rather than declaring it out of the blue...

ReputationRep:
    Jeffree Star = LUSH. I met him ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Nooo not at all. Me and my friend used to start our nights out at this trannie bar admiring the pretty crossdressers. It was UV-lit too, double-cool.

Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    one HUGEEEEEEE put off for me, would not be with a bloke that did that

ReputationRep:
    i am so sorry but it would turn me right off.

I quite enjoy seeing guys cross-dressing for fancy dress purposes, not sure why though probs cos they're usually full of bant(that and it's more fun checking them out :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Sounds hot :sexface:

edit: I can clearly see some huge differences in taste here

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't bother me. But then I grew up in a culture that finds feminine men attractive, I'm probably in the minority.

ReputationRep:
    Agree with some of the other positive comments - I know a fair few crossdressers and they're all gorgeous, in their gladrags or everyday clothes It depends on the girl, basically, but I think if you're comfortable in yourself then that's going to be important too and if you feel comfortable wearing girl boxers and stuff then why not

(Original post by >RazorImages<)
    This, although I wish I'd met him :eek: Lucky! He's beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    My fiancé is a cross dresser and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I have encouraged him to go out in his girly clothes before as I know he loves doing so. That, and I love seeing him dressed up

ReputationRep:
    I'd find it very very uncomfortable. I dont understand what guys get out of cross-dressing. Surley they can feel comfortable and sexy in guys clothes.
    Maybe if i understood I would have a different opinion but i dont know or have met any crossdressers (that i'm aware of) it all seems very strange.

it wouldn't turn me on at all, but i wouldn't be put off either. i wouldn't want to get involved with it.

ReputationRep:
    No problems with it at all, its quite sexy actually. Lead singer of Placebo (see my sig) sexy and cute imo and he crossdresses sometimes.

But then again I'm not entirely straight :p:

ReputationRep:
    my friend once told me that she could never go near a cross dressing guy in case he looked better in stockings and high heels than she did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >RazorImages<)
    Ain't no ***** who can do it like me - J E F F to the R E E
    ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris-carnage)
    Ain't no ***** who can do it like me - J E F F to the R E E
    ^_^
    I danced on stage with him during the "I'm pregnant" tour, 2009 <3

Best gig I ever did go to... [:

thanks girls for the feedback . Though i was in the minority. I know know there are gurls out there for me. Hopefully university will bring something great . TBH i thought more people would dislike it.

I dont go out in it.. i just lounge in it when perants are out, as they dont no. Ah well, thanks again girls.

and the Rocky Horror Picture Show, is one of my favorite.. Riff Raff RULES.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    thanks girls for the feedback . Though i was in the minority. I know know there are gurls out there for me. Hopefully university will bring something great . TBH i thought more people would dislike it.

I dont go out in it.. i just lounge in it when perants are out, as they dont no. Ah well, thanks again girls.

and the Rocky Horror Picture Show, is one of my favorite.. Riff Raff RULES.
    Wouldn't bother me or any of my female friends but we have quite odd tastes...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.