The Student Room Group

How do girls feal about crossdressers?

Good Evening.

I am curious, i am a straight guy... but i like to cross dress... is this a huge put off for girls? - I have never had a girlfriend in my life, but men do not attract me in anyway what so ever!

i don't go the full shibang, i just feel comfortable in tights, tops & girl boxers (nicer material) nothing extravigant.

Fanx for any advice.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Tights, tops and boxers aren't that bad.

However, I'd still feel very uncomfortable. That's probably just me though.
Not a turn off at all, just think of Rocky horror's Dr Frank: sexy :eek3: myb explain you're not gay, prehaps watch rhps as an icebreaker rather than declaring it out of the blue...
Jeffree Star = LUSH. I met him ^_^
Nooo not at all. Me and my friend used to start our nights out at this trannie bar admiring the pretty crossdressers. It was UV-lit too, double-cool.

Don't worry about it :smile:
one HUGEEEEEEE put off for me, would not be with a bloke that did that
Reply 6
i am so sorry but it would turn me right off.
I quite enjoy seeing guys cross-dressing for fancy dress purposes, not sure why though probs cos they're usually full of bant(that and it's more fun checking them out :p: )
Reply 8
Sounds hot :sexface:

edit: I can clearly see some huge differences in taste here :biggrin:
Reply 9
Doesn't bother me. But then I grew up in a culture that finds feminine men attractive, I'm probably in the minority.
Reply 10
Agree with some of the other positive comments - I know a fair few crossdressers and they're all gorgeous, in their gladrags or everyday clothes :smile: It depends on the girl, basically, but I think if you're comfortable in yourself then that's going to be important too and if you feel comfortable wearing girl boxers and stuff then why not :smile:

>RazorImages<

This, although I wish I'd met him :eek: Lucky! He's beautiful.
Reply 11
My fiancé is a cross dresser and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I have encouraged him to go out in his girly clothes before as I know he loves doing so. That, and I love seeing him dressed up :smile:
I'd find it very very uncomfortable. I dont understand what guys get out of cross-dressing. Surley they can feel comfortable and sexy in guys clothes.
Maybe if i understood I would have a different opinion but i dont know or have met any crossdressers (that i'm aware of) it all seems very strange.
Reply 13
it wouldn't turn me on at all, but i wouldn't be put off either. i wouldn't want to get involved with it.
Reply 14
No problems with it at all, its quite sexy actually. Lead singer of Placebo (see my sig) sexy and cute imo and he crossdresses sometimes.

But then again I'm not entirely straight :p:
my friend once told me that she could never go near a cross dressing guy in case he looked better in stockings and high heels than she did
>RazorImages<

Ain't no bitch who can do it like me - J E F F to the R E E
^_^
chris-carnage
Ain't no bitch who can do it like me - J E F F to the R E E
^_^

I danced on stage with him during the "I'm pregnant" tour, 2009 <3

Best gig I ever did go to... [:
Reply 18
thanks girls for the feedback :smile:. Though i was in the minority. I know know there are gurls out there for me. Hopefully university will bring something great :smile:. TBH i thought more people would dislike it.

I dont go out in it.. i just lounge in it when perants are out, as they dont no. Ah well, thanks again girls.

and the Rocky Horror Picture Show, is one of my favorite.. Riff Raff RULES.
Reply 19
Anonymous
thanks girls for the feedback :smile:. Though i was in the minority. I know know there are gurls out there for me. Hopefully university will bring something great :smile:. TBH i thought more people would dislike it.

I dont go out in it.. i just lounge in it when perants are out, as they dont no. Ah well, thanks again girls.

and the Rocky Horror Picture Show, is one of my favorite.. Riff Raff RULES.

Wouldn't bother me or any of my female friends but we have quite odd tastes...

Latest

Trending

Trending