Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do girls feal about crossdressers? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For me, providing they dont look ridiculous, its normally a turn ON not off xD

ReputationRep:
    shant be replying to anyone who says "feal"

ReputationRep:
    it would put me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kätzchen)
    Doesn't bother me. But then I grew up in a culture that finds feminine men attractive, I'm probably in the minority.
    And what culture is this? Just out of interest.

ReputationRep:
    spelling fail

ReputationRep:
    *shrugs*

No problems here.

Be yourself =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not a turn off at all, just think of Rocky horror's Dr Frank: sexy
    :coma: those legs....
    I love androgyny, cross dressing guys especially. Can understand how it's a bit weird if the guy wears more make-up than the girlfriend but whatever, it can look so good :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't bother me, or most of the people I know but I'm very open minded. I'm sure a lot of girls wouldn't like it at all and wouldn't date a cross dresser but there will definately be someone out there for you. Just be yourself and do what you enjoy, the right person will come along eventually.

Thanks again Girls... i appreciate this, it's more reassuring it doesn't really matter. Hey, i make a good shopping buddy haha. I avoid make-up don't like it at all... it's itchy when it goes on.

It's also nice to get other peoples opinions other than my friends who know about it.

FYI DJ AgnieszkaA and Fried Sock - I Don't Care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    And what culture is this? Just out of interest.
    Goth.

It's also nice to know it can be a turn on for girls, lol. Possibly the only thing about me which could turn a girl on. (Not digging, low self esteem)

ReputationRep:
    Perfectly okay

I mean its definitely more of a turn on than a turn off, in a perfectly healthy and normal way.

I love wearing big baggy boys clothes.

ReputationRep:
    I've spent the last couple of months waging a campaign to get my partner to wear my clothes. So far I have got him into one lonesome negligee. I shall soldier on.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it and would not judge someone on it, that is to say I wouldn't rule out an intimate relationship with a cross dresser. But I do, however, have a sneaky suspicion that my subconcious would guide me towards someone who displayed themselves as a really manly guy. But, again, if a cross dresser hit on me and he was completely decent and I liked him it wouldn't put me off, I just don't think I'd be the one to initiate anything...

Coool. Thanks for that. I am deffently more confidant about it now.

If you did date a cross dresser, didn't know before hand, when would you like to be told about it? Or would it be a convosation before the relashonship starts?

I'm pretty open about to my female friends, i haven't yet told any male friends/perants.

& cazamatazz, your partner doesnt know what hes missing out! lol.

Goths are cool ... I class myself as a metal head.

ReputationRep:
    learn to spell op :P:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me at all tbh,
    as long he's fully straight,keeps it in the house and doesn't borrow my clothes
    he can go nuts.

Oh i forgot to post something in that comment, For the girls who say it's a turn off would you still have one as a friend?

and @ k8ht67' - as i said before, i don't care if you don't like my spelling. Don't read my posts. lol... i stick it through google spell check. Other people seem not to mind, spamming thread's just to get post counts up no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Good Evening.

I am curious, i am a straight guy... but i like to cross dress... is this a huge put off for girls? - I have never had a girlfriend in my life, but men do not attract me in anyway what so ever!

i don't go the full shibang, i just feel comfortable in tights, tops & girl boxers (nicer material) nothing extravigant.

Fanx for any advice.
    hmmm okay

gay guy (presumably friend) + crossdressing = can be fun and a good night out.
    straight guy + crossdressing = sexy because he has the confidence to do so.

massive massive turn-off; id never get with a guy that wore women's clothes. sorry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.