Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most boring show on TV in your opinion? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt10101)
    basically anything the bbc make, except stuff like mock the week and such

Its amazing that the bbc have a similar budget to HBO, yet the bbc make the biggest load of **** while HBO make shows like Band of Brothers, sopranos, west wing and load of others
    That's because HBO are free to plough each and every cent they obtain into high-cost, high-quality dramas like the ones you mentioned. The BBC is mandated to have a wide and varied schedule by its remit, so in reality it has a much smaller budget than HBO for such productions.

ReputationRep:
    Any cooking show, especcially the ones where they expect you to cookm along with them?!, who acctually does that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I live in Sweden and they show Time Team here :lolwut:
    do they still have that Tv show where they take a bunch of contestants to this castle in the middle of nowhere and they have to do tasks and in the end they have to collect loads of coins from this place surrounded by tigers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Time Team is ****ing amazing and I'll hear no evil of it.

For me, it's probably trashy late-afternoon/early-evening gameshows like Deal or No Deal. They actively bore me - I get more bored in their presence than I would be if you'd just stuck me in an empty, featureless room for half an hour.
    I almost forgot deal or no deal.

Worst load of crap ever. Its dragged on tooo long now and is so over dramatic its unbelievable. They open boxes ;/

ReputationRep:
    randall & hopkirk (deceased)

ReputationRep:
    Anything with teenagers as recurring characters; Skins, Misfits .. a lot of E4's own shows.. Anything where single old women sit and moan about how crap men are.. Stuff like Deal Or No Deal, them stupid shows before the lottery..

the list goes on and on.....

ReputationRep:
    Any of the soaps, boreinhell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster1)
    do they still have that Tv show where they take a bunch of contestants to this castle in the middle of nowhere and they have to do tasks and in the end they have to collect loads of coins from this place surrounded by tigers?
    OMG FORT BOYARD :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Emmerdale, without a doubt

(Original post by paddy__power)
    The Hills or what ever that crap is called.

<3
    +1

I couldn't agree more.. I can't stand the fake crap!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    +1

I couldn't agree more.. I can't stand the fake crap!
    It's very fake, awful acting, and I honestly felt slightly awkward watching it.

In conclusion: Its *****.

<3

ReputationRep:
    QI is awful, makes for a pretty nauseating half hour.

ReputationRep:
    Celebrity Mr and Mrs.
    And that one hosted by Vernon Kay where they have a single person with many single people standing over buzzers. It's on Saturdays when there's nothing else on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Hollyoaks.
    YES. it's so horribly mundane and is always on after the simpsons... haha

not bad for a bit of eye candy though

(Original post by Joy Division)
    OMG FORT BOYARD :woo:
    love it. wasn't that presented by melinda messenger when she was still looking decent?

ReputationRep:
    Countdown. LOL. By the time the clock has counted down I'm out for the count.

(Original post by choongsta)
    YES. it's so horribly mundane and is always on after the simpsons... haha

not bad for a bit of eye candy though

love it. wasn't that presented by melinda messenger when she was still looking decent?
    It was.. but on a (somewhat) related note, when was Melinda Messenger ever decent looking.. :eek:

Dwarves ftw! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urkel)
    Deal or No Deal.

A monkey could win the game, and frankly, it would be less cringeworthy due to the absence of ridiculous superstitions and 'feelings' towards different numbers.
    no it couldn't its a game of chance. unless of course it was the worlds luckiest monkey. but i agree that show is awful and the contestants all seem retarded. "Hmm 5, maybe. Yes 5 is between 4 and 6 which add to make 10 which is a third of my age. It must be the winning box! Theres no other explanation its so obvious now!!! ....oh" I just like the disappointment.

ReputationRep:
    Deal or No Deal, Golden Balls or any other of the pot luck game shows where every contestant HAS to have some supernatural feeling or "system" as to how they pick boxes or balls or whatever the current poison is. ITS BLOODY POT LUCK!
    On a side note; all soaps bore the hell out of me. Who the hell is THAT bothered with their neighbours business?

ReputationRep:
    Bargain Hunt / Cash in the Attic / Dickenson's Real Deals / Homes Under the Hammer / A Life in the Country THEY'RE ALL THE SAME ******* SHOWS!

ReputationRep:
    Deal or no Deal :|

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.