Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Most boring show on TV in your opinion? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    easy one for me to answer, Eastenders no contest

i literally can't sit through a solid 10 minutes watching it :indiff: (If you're a fan i'm gonna gripe on EE a little now)

Sorry but i just don't see the appeal in watching completely normal everyday people living completely normal albeit slightly overly dramatic relationship issued lives, It's also got the most boring / average setting, nothing genuinely interesting or entertaining ever happens on the show - there's the occasional murder, cheating on parters, explosions and building destruction(s?) but it's all completely normal and well, real life

Throw in a character like Barney from how i met your mother, aliens, superpowers or SOMETHING not ordinary to make the show actually interesting, seriously, realism is great in a TV show but when it's like 100% realism although slightly exaggerated i just turn off. It just can't keep my attention so yeah that's my gripe with eastenders,
    Yes, eastenders along with Emmerdale, Hollyoaks, Coronation street, etc + Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamrules247)
    Only if you have no sense of humour.

You need to be immature to find it funny

like me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZOMG!)
    Emmerdale :l
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Snog marry avoid.

Come on. I mean...

... what the hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bucket head)
    Snog marry avoid.

Come on. I mean...

... what the hell.
    agreed
    Also I am hotter than my daughter
    Also Joe swash believes in aliens?
    wtf? who watches that

ReputationRep:
    Heads or Tails
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    big brother, gossip girl

ReputationRep:
    Glee is very boring. I'm not sure how the thick the average yank is but it can't be necassary to make the characters narrate every part of the ******* storyline. " You're in glee club, you are unpopular, those jocks over there are popular". Does this really need narration seeing as this is the basis of half of the **** that comes out of Holywood. If the target audience are aged below ten then this is understandable but how are teenagers supposed to sit through this?
    But the worst has to be anything with Gok Wan.
    "I'm fat and ugly wah wah" and then the **** says have some clothes and then she sees how her friends and family secretly resented the way she looked for 20 years.

ReputationRep:
    The One show

ReputationRep:
    Big Brother :facepalm:
    Deal or no Deal :banghead:
    Flog it (and other shows like this)
    Golden Balls
    Escape to the country
    Wogans perfect recall
    Countdown
    All those shows on the Disney Channel (eg. Zach and Cody)
    Midsomer Murders (and other shows like this)
    And the list goes on........

ReputationRep:
    Also the most boring channel is defo Sky Sports News

Apart from Soccer saturday of course

ReputationRep:
    Dr.Who

I really hate it and it does not deserve all the awards it wins!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I used to really love Doctor Who and Heroes, they were fun at first, but then they kinda lost the spark for me and dragged on a bit. Like, I enjoyed Doctor Who a lot until Billie Piper left, then after that it was a little boring and yawn. And Heroes I really enjoyed at first, all the excitement of the people with their powers and adventures, but then things got a little samey and boring, loads of people just keep dying all the time. And then I found it so annoying how Sylar has died like 5 times but keeps coming back to life. Like, **** off you annoying twit. LOL, just my lil rant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalB92)
    Dr.Who

I really hate it and it does not deserve all the awards it wins!
    Did it happen to win the award for most cringeworthy show ever made?

It would if I had anything to do with that event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urkel)
    All I meant was that a monkey is as likely to win and a human.

But that quote is spot on . . . It makes you wonder what kind of person actually likes it :p:
    well yeah :p: i imagine the only people who watch it are just people who are too lazy to change the channel when it comes on i cant think of why else anyone would suffer though it otherwise

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.