Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If I made out with another girl "for fun" is it cheating? watch

ReputationRep:
    For me, that would be cheating. Though some people wouldn't regard it as that!

ReputationRep:
    NO IT'S FINE :awesome:

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/20740...HIP-IT-OUT.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that essentially the definition of cheating?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your relationship and boyfriend's opinion. I dont think my boyfriend would like me to go around gettign off with my girl-friends its just not cool.
    If not just for the fact that i was kissing another girl as i'm very straight however, it would be what guys around got out of it. I think thats where the major problem and cheating occurs.
    Theres no need to do it so why do it. If your striaght you wont get anything out of it.
    The only person i want to kiss is my boyfriend and if he kissed a guy i would think it was cheating i think.

ReputationRep:
    Uh oh! You're going to have to cheat again if you want to escape the wrath of your GF!

R1 R1 O R2 UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manwithaplan)
    Hey, I'm in a relationship atm (only like 2ish months so not that serious yet) but, after looking at the responses on this thread - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1175221 - I was wondering, if I went out to a club and made out with some other girl or even a female mate of mine, just for fun and we both had no feelings whatsoever for each other, would I be cheating on my girlfriend.

Just interested to know that's all

Disclaimer: I wouldn't because I'd regard that as cheating. I'd also think my girlfriend was cheating if she made out with another girl (although I'd probably forgive her) but a while ago, I did have 2 mates who were going out with their girlfriends for a few years, at a drunken house party the two girls made out with each other and one of their boyfriends saw and, well let's just say it didn't end well.

Anyway, Your thoughts?
    It all depends on context/trust/motives. It just has to work for your relationship and your motives have to be clear ie your girlfriend must know you won't go any further. Girls don't seem to have the same barriers with other girls as we do men so its already slightly different as it doesn't necessarily have to have sexual intentions. Effectively what I'm trying to say is do whatever the **** you like if it works for the both of you. That said I don't particularly think getting with other girls would work for me, but hey.
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    Uh oh! You're going to have to cheat again if you want to escape the wrath of your GF!

Ha I wish it were that simple and you could just check supercheats.com or something to see how to make your girlfriend do what you want.

X Y X Y UP DOWN LEFT to make girlfriend have a threesome with you and another girl.

ReputationRep:
    ERM, YES! duh! its obviously cheating, if you saw her kissing some other guy and she said oh it was just for fun, how would you feel? does that sound like a reasonable explanation? A relationship is commitment whether its 2 months or 2 decades, the expectation is that you two are exclusive. That means you don't share each other with other people! you kissing other girls and being in a relationship with one girl are mutually exclusive, that means contradictory of each other, simply, both CANT HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)

Infinite Ammo cheat :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Physical cheating? Yes.
    Emotional cheating? No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Infinite Ammo cheat :teeth:
    That's actually 'lower wanted level'.

Weapon cheat- R1 R2 L1 R2 L D R U L (D R U) (D D L) (D D D)

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what the boyfriend's attitude is.. many would quite like the idea!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.