Turn on thread page Beta

How do I wear these boots? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have these: http://www.office.co.uk/womens/sugar...7833/1?fs=6083
    (feeling very smug having paid £15 for them rather than the £25 they are here and mine having dark blue, not turquoise, piping around the sole and over the top)
    How do I wear them? Was thinking dark blue skinny jeans or a skirt with black tights.
    you all know I'm not literally asking how to put a pair of boots on or which part of the body the go on. ha ha ha lolz on my feet, I know.

ReputationRep:
    Oh how cute! You could either go mad with them (think typical mismatch-y art student style!) or play it safe and have them as the statement. Grey and black would go great, like a grey skirt/dress (flare-y rather than tight/bodycon) with black tights or something. They'd look adorable folded down too, like little booties! (Plus that tends to make legs look slimmer if you desire such an effect. :p:) Might look good contrasted with a blingy chain necklace so you don't look too hippy.

ReputationRep:
    on your feet, bet you didnt see that one comming!

ReputationRep:
    ...on your feet would be a good start.

ReputationRep:
    I've had loads of Sugar boots xD
    I wear them with skinny jeans/skirts/dresses...anything!
    They wear really well too, I usually get a new pair every Xmas but even after they go a bit tatty they washing machine well!

Just some geek info for you :P

ReputationRep:
    Errmmm ... lovely :lolwut:

I think i'd just leave them in the back of the cupboard and never let them see daylight , perfect place

+ who ever neg rep'd me.. and this makes me a chavvy retard why ??? Just giving my opinion as they dont seem to go with anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    I've had loads of Sugar boots xD
    I wear them with skinny jeans/skirts/dresses...anything!
    They wear really well too, I usually get a new pair every Xmas but even after they go a bit tatty they washing machine well!

Just some geek info for you :P
    ahh I love sugar things it's just these are different to any of the other things I've had - I have 2 pairs of the mary jane style pump - one in black with flowers, the other pink with swirls, and I have a pair of brown paisley boots with pockets on them but they're sort of just above mid-calf length so pretty easy - it's just the length of these I'm a bit unsure about - they come to about an inch above my ankle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    ahh I love sugar things it's just these are different to any of the other things I've had - I have 2 pairs of the mary jane style pump - one in black with flowers, the other pink with swirls, and I have a pair of brown paisley boots with pockets on them but they're sort of just above mid-calf length so pretty easy - it's just the length of these I'm a bit unsure about - they come to about an inch above my ankle.
    I had ones the exact same length as those last season and I love them with short skirts and tights and jumpers. And with jeans. They're really wearable! The ones I got last Xmas are a bit more MAD, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sugar-Womens.../dp/B002GP7KQY (mine are the black, not the brown) but still look good with skirts and jeans! I've never had any Sugar pumps, do they stretch out of shape quickly like other ones tend to?

ReputationRep:
    i wear mine on my hands

ReputationRep:
    aside from the obvious on your feet, ...:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    I had ones the exact same length as those last season and I love them with short skirts and tights and jumpers. And with jeans. They're really wearable! The ones I got last Xmas are a bit more MAD, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sugar-Womens.../dp/B002GP7KQY (mine are the black, not the brown) but still look good with skirts and jeans! I've never had any Sugar pumps, do they stretch out of shape quickly like other ones tend to?
    :eek: bloody hell! okay I thought mine were slightly crazy, but yours win hands down :p:
    my mary janes have lasted me ages. I bought these first: http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...3D108%26um%3D1 about 4 (maybe 5...jesus that's scary) years ago and after much love and wear the sole has started to crack now. I stupidly spilt super glue on the velcro so I sewed poppers on to the straps to keep them from flapping open the whole time - it got very annoying! After a while the velcro does go a bit, but poppers are a very easy solution.
    I have these ones: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...DL._AA280_.jpg which I've only worn a couple of times as I bought them on the basis of "my other ones are sooo comfy and lasted well" before realising that I have nothing which goes with them. But so far they're lasting well!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.