Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I need some good DHV stories that are believable, unlikely to allow any further follow up questions, not important enough for her to remember and call me up on later, but show I am a normal sociable busy guy.

TSR PUAs, give me your best!

ReputationRep:
    Idk

ReputationRep:
    Dhv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isecksedhermione)
    Guys, I need some good DHV stories that are believable, unlikely to allow any further follow up questions, not important enough for her to remember and call me up on later, but show I am a normal sociable busy guy.

TSR PUAs, give me your best!
    Lol, you wont find any PUAs here.

ReputationRep:
    cmon guys i no u hav sum.

ReputationRep:
    You're gonna have to expand on what it is you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    You're gonna have to expand on what it is you want
    a story i can tell girls that will show i am an interesting guy and i am worth them spending their time in me.

ReputationRep:
    a story i can tell girls that will show i am an interesting guy and i am worth them spending their time in me.
    The fact you have to ask on the internet for that, shows clearly that you are not an interesting guy, and wether its worth spending time with you is questionable. Make your life interesting, fulfilling and exciting, and you wont have to invent stories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    The fact you have to ask on the internet for that, shows clearly that you are not an interesting guy, and wether its worth spending time with you is questionable. Make your life interesting, fulfilling and exciting, and you wont have to invent stories.
    yes, but i want these stories and not have to go out and so stuff and be interesting, hence why i am seeking your help.

ReputationRep:
    loll
    i googled what dhv meant
    maybe ul find this useful
    http://www.venusianarts.com/how-to-g...with-examples/
    what does dhv and pua mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kisskoli)
    loll
    i googled what dhv meant
    maybe ul find this useful
    http://www.venusianarts.com/how-to-g...with-examples/
    what does dhv and pua mean?
    thanks. they mean 'display higher value' and 'pick up artist'.

ReputationRep:
    DHV sounds like a disease!

ReputationRep:
    yes, but i want these stories and not have to go out and so stuff and be interesting, hence why i am seeking your help.
    you're doing this wrong.

tbh there's no point in giving you any stories. if you're gonna talk about things that are 100% made up, you're destined to fail in congruency and consistency - and it will show up sooner or later (rather former than the latter, tbh), backfiring and with a mahoossive turd hitting a gargantuous fan. and word spreads fast, especially amongst teenage girls who quote often don't have anything else better to do than talk about guys (or just other people, for that matter)

if you really have such a boring life, try to polish up the events that you've been through - it's totally OK to add bits and bobs here and there to make a story more appealing, but I can guarantee you that making stuff up from the very beginning to the very end will result in a nasty blowback and your rep ruined in the wink of an eye.

ReputationRep:
    if you meet a posh totty, tell her that you're best friends with Emma Watson.

ReputationRep:
    Deutscher Hängegleiter-Verband (German Hang Glider Association). DHV in short, is the German Association of the paragliding and hang-gliding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    you're doing this wrong.

tbh there's no point in giving you any stories. if you're gonna talk about things that are 100% made up, you're destined to fail in congruency and consistency - and it will show up sooner or later (rather former than the latter, tbh), backfiring and with a mahoossive turd hitting a gargantuous fan. and word spreads fast, especially amongst teenage girls who quote often don't have anything else better to do than talk about guys (or just other people, for that matter)

if you really have such a boring life, try to polish up the events that you've been through - it's totally OK to add bits and bobs here and there to make a story more appealing, but I can guarantee you that making stuff up from the very beginning to the very end will result in a nasty blowback and your rep ruined in the wink of an eye.
    Best advice you'll get here tbh OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Best advice you'll get here tbh OP.
    cheers, Blob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    cheers, Blob

:eek:

Seriously
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    :eek:

Seriously
    no
    that was music.is.my.life's attempt at neggin'

ReputationRep:
    I tell the american bishes I'm related to Prince Harry xD, and every few weeks we have tea & crumpets at his house.

Helps having an obscenely posh accent though

DHV Stories = FAIL.
    Whole point of DHV'ing is to make yourself a higher value, by telling a story you become an object that is there to entertain the girl = she has a higher value.
    Acting like you don't give a S, saying stuff like 'Lol yeh, that happened to me once, except we ended up drunk in Paris at 4am, lol I'll tell you the full story another time..'

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.