that was music.is.my.life's attempt at neggin'
    No.

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    DHV sounds like a disease!
    Because it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    that was music.is.my.life's attempt at neggin'
    no idea what are you blabbering on about. no idea what for are you producing a lot of incomprehensible gibberish that does not make much sense whatsoever.

I'd say it's

if it was not for your rep. hmmmm :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isecksedhermione)
    thanks. they mean 'display higher value' and 'pick up artist'.
    lolll ok :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    some rubbish
    http://www.sosuave.com/articles/neghits.htm

ReputationRep:
    http://www.sosuave.com/articles/neghits.htm
    I well know what a "neg" is, as opposed to you (or so it seems), as I have absolutely no idea how on Earth what you quoted could have even been thought of as an attempt at making a "neg".

:lolwut:

Or was that a joke? In that case lolololo-lollo, lollo-lollo...

ReputationRep:
    I well know what a "neg" is, as opposed to you (or so it seems), as I have absolutely no idea how on Earth what you quoted could have even been thought of as an attempt at making a "neg".

:lolwut:

Or was that a joke? In that case lolololo-lollo, lollo-lollo...

if the music you produce is as funny as your humour, your future is bright.

ReputationRep:
    if the music you produce is as funny as your humour, your future is bright.
    It is so bright I had to start wearing sunglasses on a regular basis. Shame that with that pitiful attitude you'll have to rely on others telling you how awesome it is to succeed in life.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say it's

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

ReputationRep:
    It is so bright I had to start wearing sunglasses on a regular basis. Shame that with that pitiful attitude you'll have to rely on others telling you how awesome it is to succeed in life.

pitful attitude? oh, please expand.

ReputationRep:
    pitful attitude? oh, please expand.

What for?

I see no point in this, I - generally - value my time, and today's limit of minutes that I can flush down the toilet will be already exhausted with the time I have this posted.

I might give it a think tomorrow, if I'll still remember about that (which is highly unlikely). I see where you're going (in case you've been wondering), but I think it might be the best to kill it in a fetal stage - no chance of me dancing to your tune.

Have a nice night, though.

ReputationRep:
    Go to a PUA forum you ******* moron. I want to punch you hard in the ****.

ReputationRep:
    What for?

I see no point in this, I - generally - value my time, and today's limit of minutes that I can flush down the toilet will be already exhausted with the time I have this posted.

I might give it a think tomorrow, if I'll still remember about that (which is highly unlikely). I see where you're going (in case you've been wondering), but I think it might be the best to kill it in a fetal stage - no chance of me dancing to your tune.

Have a nice night, though.

I'll remind you tomorrow.

thank you and you too, bro.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.