Turn on thread page Beta

Done something pretty bad to my girlfriend...... will buying her a netbook make her.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Jailbaitings :rofl:
    Sorry, not quite sure what that means... :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ('',))
    Sorry, not quite sure what that means... :o:
    Means you should PM me :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Means you should PM me :ninja:
    Just googled it.

(Original post by Yahoo)
    If you are over the age of consent, and so is your partner, then you are not jailbait
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ('',))
    Just googled it.

:teehee:
    I'm glad we got that cleared up.

So let's get it on!

*waits for PM*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    But not as a method of resolving a problem, that can only be done through talking or by physically doing something :rolleyes:. Unless of course you only know shallow, materialistic people?
    ah come on, someone buying you a present would make you feel a little better about the situation...it might not resolve it but its a statement of good intent and recognition that something bad has been done...a first step

(Original post by WEB)
    ah come on, someone buying you a present would make you feel a little better about the situation...it might not resolve it but its a statement of good intent and recognition that something bad has been done...a first step
    Depends how serious the situation is, the OP said his gf and her dad weren't speaking to him which sounds pretty serious to me.

ReputationRep:
    I am meeting with her dad behind her back this afternoon. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    I am meeting with her dad behind her back this afternoon. Any advice?
    Don't forget about ID so someone can identify your body. But teeth are reliable too.

ReputationRep:
    tbh id take the laptop lol

ReputationRep:
    I'd much rather use £59 for a posh dinner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    Depends how serious the situation is, the OP said his gf and her dad weren't speaking to him which sounds pretty serious to me.
    crazy pirate lady

ReputationRep:
    I'd be pretty insulted if I was your girlfriend, if you've done something wrong I'd rather you man up and talk it through with me rather than push an expensive gift in my hands and hope it'll make everything better. It insinuates that you think your girl is shallow.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.