Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. V watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Bye max!
    I'm off to earn money in a bit too.

ReputationRep:
    Bye!

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    :rofl:

Evening peoplez, I have so much I need to do before I go out at 4 :mmm:

I'm sure I'll be ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I'm sure I'll be ok
    hi

that episode was :sogood: man that ***** is off the chain and he has unbelievable tekkers

is it just me or does hustle have :awesome: bass riffs? :ahee:

and pencil skirts is :coma:

I don't watch it :no: I rarely watch TV anymore, I've missed 2 weeks of Eastenders and Skins :mmm:

Hows you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I just got my own back on Violet :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I don't watch it :no: I rarely watch TV anymore, I've missed 2 weeks of Eastenders and Skins :mmm:

Hows you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I just got my own back on Violet :mmm:
    :console:

i loves hustle

i'm okay, i feel optimistic today. i envisage myself doing lots of work :yy: :work: and also shopping :ninja:

how are you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    why what did she do? i like violet

(Original post by dichr0ic)
    :console:

i loves hustle

i'm okay, i feel optimistic today. i envisage myself doing lots of work :yy: :work: and also shopping :ninja:

how are you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    why what did she do? i like violet
    Aww thats good :grin:. Can I have some of your optimism please? :puppyeyes:

I'm gonna start tidying up, wrapping and writing cards in a sec, so I can do an hours maths before I go out at 4 (so 1 question :sad:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shes done nothing wrong, she repped me, and stretched my homepage, so I did the same back :lol:

It was +ve rep so we both benifited from it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Aww thats good :grin:. Can I have some of your optimism please? :puppyeyes:

I'm gonna start tidying up, wrapping and writing cards in a sec, so I can do an hours maths before I go out at 4 (so 1 question :sad:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shes done nothing wrong, she repped me, and stretched my homepage, so I did the same back :lol:

It was +ve rep so we both benifited from it
    ooh writing cards? for your boyfriend? :hubba: :p:

are you still doing parametrics?

Spoiler:
    Show
    sounds like fun :bigsmile: most of my reps have been negs :teehee:

ooh writing cards? for your boyfriend? :hubba: :p:

are you still doing parametrics?

Spoiler:
    Show
    sounds like fun :bigsmile: most of my reps have been negs :teehee:
    I'm writing a card for Toby and a card for his mum, and wrapping his mums present.

I will be, just one little cartesian equation and then maybe some mechanics. I wanna be in a position to have caught up on mechanics, know chapters 1-4 in C4 well (ish) and be in a position to start C3 revision by next saturday.

I'm gonna do all my psychology tomorrow I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I'm writing a card for Toby and a card for his mum, and wrapping his mums present.

I will be, just one little cartesian equation and then maybe some mechanics. I wanna be in a position to have caught up on mechanics, know chapters 1-4 in C4 well (ish) and be in a position to start C3 revision by next saturday.

I'm gonna do all my psychology tomorrow I think.
    his mum? :zomg: are you bezzies? :woo:

sounds like a plan :wink2:

gonna do some mechanics today, then some other mechanics, then some other mechanics :sigh:, then some pure maths i think.

i really need to do more reading, but i don't feel like i have the time :dontknow:

Not really, but it was his mums birthday last saturday and I didn't see her so I need to give it to her today. Plus the card. We do get on really well though so Ive started getting his parents and sister birthday and christmas presents. And they do the same for me

It might sound like a plan but I've not done anything yet :mmm: so I better get a move on.

How much mechanics do you do? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Not really, but it was his mums birthday last saturday and I didn't see her so I need to give it to her today. Plus the card. We do get on really well though so Ive started getting his parents and sister birthday and christmas presents. And they do the same for me

It might sound like a plan but I've not done anything yet :mmm: so I better get a move on.

How much mechanics do you do? :eek:
    aww it's like you're one big family already :mmm:

i haven't done much either, just flicked through some notes. i can hardly call it productive

too much :emo:

aww it's like you're one big family already :mmm:

i haven't done much either, just flicked through some notes. i can hardly call it productive

too much :emo:
    Haha well i do spend a lot of time there :mmm: I just wish my family was the same towards him :sad:

I couldnt cope with that much maths!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Haha well i do spend a lot of time there :mmm: I just wish my family was the same towards him :sad:

I couldnt cope with that much maths!
    :sad:

i know. sometimes my face is just like :drool: with a sad face :sigh: i'm almost certain my sanity has been adversely affected by all this maths. especially this week seeing as i didn't see anyone in my vicinity until thursday afternoon (very briefly) :emo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    This is the first time I've been on TSR for ages and ages and ages and AGES!!!!
    Anyone remember me?? :p:

Holy ****. I'd go insane if that'd happened. I guess I'm not social but I'm lucky in that I have a job and talk to people in college so I do have a lot of human interaction. Pl that amount of maths would drive me insane!
    Well, I've just picked up all the clothes off my floor, about to get changed and write the cards. I've wrapped the present as well.

(Original post by mazzles)
    This is the first time I've been on TSR for ages and ages and ages and AGES!!!!
    Anyone remember me?? :p:
    I remember you!!!!

Shows how often I was/am on here :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Braaaappp!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I remember you!!!!

Shows how often I was/am on here :emo:
    Hahahhaha Yay! Good to know that I actually remain alive in the memories of people, despite having essentially committed TSR suicide since I came to Uni :eek3:

(Original post by mazzles)
    Hahahhaha Yay! Good to know that I actually remain alive in the memories of people, despite having essentially committed TSR suicide since I came to Uni :eek3:
    I remember seeing you around a lot tbh, and I'm not suprised. A lot of the users on this thread have used it less since starting uni. It might just have that effect.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.