Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. V watch

ReputationRep:
    Lol lemsip max.

Contac? That unblocks sinuses doesn't it, but does it actually stop your nose leaking everywhere? If I were a hypochondriac or a man, I'd swear I have swine flu. It might be the lesser version which my mum keeps saying though, "pig cold". :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Typical first half for Arsenal.

(Original post by maxfire)
    Trew. My parents would disown me.
    Provided you get sufficient training, wear sufficient gear (i.e fastened helmet, armoured jacket, bikers gloves, minimium of thick jeans and minimum of hiking boots or footwear with some ankle support) and don't go over speed limits your usually ok. But don't ever trust other drivers, half of them don't look where they're going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Apart from the fact it started bleeding a bit overnight, feels good!

My dad wanted to take a picture of it lmao so I re-pierced it, he thought it was really cool. I thought he'd tell me off but he says I should keep it. :rofl:

But yeah I like it a lot. I was worried about it affecting my teeth but I'll just wear my retainers more often. (Those horrible things you get after having braces :sigh:).

You need to get one done :mmm:
    Ha. That's awesome.

Yeah, my brother and sister both have retainers...they make their voices sound strange :mmm: iths like ther tulking with a lithp.

I really want one. Imma go get one in the summer tbh :yes: I doubt my piercer will be as dishy as davey though.

Lol lemsip max.

Contac? That unblocks sinuses doesn't it, but does it actually stop your nose leaking everywhere? If I were a hypochondriac or a man, I'd swear I have swine flu. It might be the lesser version which my mum keeps saying though, "pig cold". :rofl:
    It does, but last few days we've had a lot of people coming in asking for something that drys up the nose, and my boss has recommeded Contac on both occasions.

It wont be Piggy sniffles coz you wouldn't be able to get out of bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Provided you get sufficient training, wear sufficient gear (i.e fastened helmet, armoured jacket, bikers gloves, minimium of thick jeans and minimum of hiking boots or footwear with some ankle support) and don't go over speed limits your usually ok. But don't ever trust other drivers, half of them don't look where they're going.
    Yeah, I'd definitely get all that, but it'd just be scary :sad:
    Do you drive a bike or a moped?

ReputationRep:
    Ha. That's awesome.

Yeah, my brother and sister both have retainers...they make their voices sound strange :mmm: iths like ther tulking with a lithp.

I really want one. Imma go get one in the summer tbh :yes: I doubt my piercer will be as dishy as davey though.
    :coma:

And don't get a bike, you'll die.

You can be the best motorcyclist but if some nob in a car hits you, that's that.

Loz, don't die! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :coma:

You can be the best motorcyclist but if some nob in a car hits you, that's that.

True. And knowing me, I'll be a bit careless because I get too confident :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    It does, but last few days we've had a lot of people coming in asking for something that drys up the nose, and my boss has recommeded Contac on both occasions.

It wont be Piggy sniffles coz you wouldn't be able to get out of bed.
    I know it's not swine flu at all, and I'm sure I've had worse than this before.

It's just the fact my nose won't stop running at all, and my eyes are starting to itch now.

I'll go in and get some of that stuff then when I'm feeling up to leaving the house, how much will it cost?

edit, :ahee: Piggy Sniffles

Yus yus yus

Yeah, I'd definitely get all that, but it'd just be scary :sad:
    Do you drive a bike or a moped?
    It is scary. and I ride a scooter, so its moped shaped but not a moped. Mopeds are specifically those 50cc hairdryers that 16 yo chavs use.

You dont always die, but you can get seriously injured. My Grandads been riding bikes for 20 years, and last week he got knocked off of his and need quite a serious operation on his knee on tuesday now with risk of paralysis

Brb, going shops....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)

You dont always die, but you can get seriously injured. My Grandads been riding bikes for 20 years, and last week he got knocked off of his and need quite a serious operation on his knee on tuesday now with risk of paralysis
    I hereby withhold your right to die.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey::nothing: Prolly won't push for one then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Brb, going shops....
    You better still be alive on your return.

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Sniff sniff sniff.

Ugh, I truly am a disgusting specimen of a human being right now.

ReputationRep:
    And now my nose is bleeding wtf

ReputationRep:
    Poor, poor little me. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :console: You need a hug. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    But not from me, so don't get excited. I am planning on staying well

300 :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    igh youh goh freehundreph

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.