Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. V watch

(Original post by dichr0ic)
    oops, i meant is your keyboard far away from your monitor

i woke up at 9:30 today :yy: then i fell asleep again for an hour or so. i'd still call it a victory though :wink2:

yeah you should listen to toby :sexface:
    Haha oh ok. Its not that far as I use a laptop. Thats pretty good going for you as well

I do, ish but I have a thing where I hate being told what to do when I know I should be doing it so I don't obey if that happens.

Also, by any chance do you still have the pic of the solution from yesterday please? I tried saving it but it saved as a .php file :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Haha oh ok. Its not that far as I use a laptop. Thats pretty good going for you as well

I do, ish but I have a thing where I hate being told what to do when I know I should be doing it so I don't obey if that happens.

Also, by any chance do you still have the pic of the solution from yesterday please? I tried saving it but it saved as a .php file :sad:

me too! :gasp: it annoys me so much. it feels like an insult, like they think i don't know what i'm supposed to do :grumble:

Spoiler:
    Show

me too! :gasp: it annoys me so much. it feels like an insult, like they think i don't know what i'm supposed to do :grumble:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you :hugs: I am using another post as well, but theres a part where they've saidin words what to do and I can't see something so I wanted to have a look

Yea it is annoying. Only trouble is that half the time that other person's advice is always better thna I action I chose to take. Then they get annoyed for me not taking their advice in the 1st place :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Thank you :hugs: I am using another post as well, but theres a part where they've saidin words what to do and I can't see something so I wanted to have a look

Yea it is annoying. Only trouble is that half the time that other person's advice is always better thna I action I chose to take. Then they get annoyed for me not taking their advice in the 1st place :mmm:
    ok

sooo true! my mum always somehow turns out to be right, then she whines about how no-one takes her advice :blah:

ReputationRep:
    I see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    I see.
    :hand:

(Original post by Smeh)
    I wanna know :emo:

So I can come stalk you in Hertford :sexface:
    You don't need to know my name for that :ahee:

(Original post by maxfire)
    That book is so good! I didn't know anyone else who had read it.
    I know :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0207585/

:rofl:

I have more psychology than I thought :erm::
    • All notes form last lesson (Bandura APFCC + Theapies used based on classical and operant conditioning [x3 therapies])
    • Evaluate Aversion Therapy
    • Discuss evidence of observation and learning in Gender development (Bandura's study)-essay
    • Do role models encourage eating disorders? (Key issue) - essay

ok

sooo true! my mum always somehow turns out to be right, then she whines about how no-one takes her advice :blah:

Thank you, it explained the identities better and where they work in the proof.

We should make a stand against it, or at least learn when to accept and take their advice to make our lives easier :yep:

(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    You've changed your name back again!

:hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    learn when to accept and take their advice to make our lives easier :yep:
    QFT

My god, I'm 'crasting by sorting out everything in my documents file. And I've just found a convosation on msn that I saved vaugly early (about 3/4 months) into our relationship thats brought tears to my eyes :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    a convosation on msn that I saved vaugly early (about 3/4 months) into our relationship thats brought tears to my eyes :lol:
    :lolwut: tears from laughter or sadness or what?

:lolwut: tears from laughter or sadness or what?
    Tears of joy

I won't post it coz theres some really personal stuff in it thats relative to Toby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Tears of joy
    :borat:

(Original post by Loz17)
    You've changed your name back again!

:hi:
    I have indeed :sexface:

:borat:
    :bigsmile:
    I have indeed :sexface:
    :sexface:

Get bored of JR? :p:

(Original post by Loz17)
    :bigsmile:

:sexface:

Get bored of JR? :p:
    Not really, but I'm Jonah Ramone everywhere else on the internet, so I thought since they'd let me change back I'd like to keep my dibs on that name

Not really, but I'm Jonah Ramone everywhere else on the internet, so I thought since they'd let me change back I'd like to keep my dibs on that name
    Thats rather logicalI guess :yep: Your lucky they're letting you change it back!

I've asked but I'm not allowed to change my name :emo:

New Page :woo:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.