Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. V Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    But not from me, so don't get excited. I am planning on staying well

300 :jiggy:
    Send Davey over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Its my hair thats bad, my face is ok coz I;ve had a wash and shizz. I can't keep the helmet on in the shop unfortuanatly :sad:
    Would be funny if you did though. Try it some time ......What kind of bike/model do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Also, I feel inclined to do this:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!_______________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ __!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Send Davey over.
    He's on his way.

Just popping to the garage brb

ReputationRep:
    Max, you great big saggy booby.

You stretched the page again.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhhhh. :perv:

(Original post by maxfire)
    Ha. That's awesome.

Yeah, my brother and sister both have retainers...they make their voices sound strange :mmm: iths like ther tulking with a lithp.

I really want one. Imma go get one in the summer tbh :yes: I doubt my piercer will be as dishy as davey though.
    I have a retainer. :ahee: I barely wear it though. My teeth moved as soon as they took the original retainer wire off (for an MRI :shifty:) to a sort of equilibrium that wasn't as bad as the original, but not as good as when I had the wire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I have a retainer. :ahee: I barely wear it though. My teeth moved as soon as they took the original retainer wire off (for an MRI :shifty:) to a sort of equilibrium that wasn't as bad as the original, but not as good as when I had the wire.
    I put my clear plastic ones in for the first time in months last night, it was sooo painful!

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    I put my clear plastic ones in for the first time in months last night, it was sooo painful!
    Yeah it really hurts and I end up taking it out in the middle of the night. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    You poor darlings :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :shifty: Page stretch.
    Just had a nap and now i'm so hungry I could eat my own arm off.
    I never got braces...Despite my lower jaw being aboout a centimetre more to the right than my upper jaw...You can only notice it when I smile though cause it's wonky :sigh:

I'm back, and alive, and I got Ben & Jerry's for £2 :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh my internet just spazzed out for 20 minutes.

(Original post by TwentyTen)
    Would be funny if you did though. Try it some time ......What kind of bike/model do you have?
    They'd just have a go at me for trying to steal stuffs :sigh:

I've got a Sukida SK12514-T

ReputationRep:
    :coma:

And Hi smeh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I'm getting these http://www.oceansightdental.com/imag...invisalign.jpg .............my teeth aren't bad, but I want them perfect lol, these need a shorter time to make them perfect as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwentyTen)
    I'm getting these http://www.oceansightdental.com/imag...invisalign.jpg .............my teeth aren't bad, but I want them perfect lol, these need a shorter time to make them perfect as well.
    That's just like a retainer. I guess they make them slightly different to your actual teeth shape and your teeth move into it?

I need something on my top teeth coz one is completely wonky but I never had braces.

ReputationRep:
    What a **** game.

This will make me feel better:

ReputationRep:
    i only posted 18 times on the last thread :eek:
    you can tell i had exams

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.