Turn on thread page Beta

The 2010, Honorary Member Welcoming, Undergraduate Degree Results Chat Thread Mk. V watch

Announcements

Jeans with lines on the legs, like around the knees. That's a big no, right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwentyTen)
    lol Bubble trouble, so addictive

Same situation actually .... but happy I'm in it because I know what I wanna do now and I'm taking a gap year to travel and work . What uni/course you planning on?
    I'm planning on doing Business Studies or something along that line. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Definite no.

ReputationRep:
    That's a totally big no

ReputationRep:
    That's a Hell NO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mist786)
    I'm planning on doing Business Studies or something along that line. What about you?
    Maths, Economics or Accounting (wish they were one degree) .... Hopefully at somewhere balanced like Manchester or Notts, maybe Imp, etc .... Which unis you planning on going to?

ReputationRep:
    lol, why fish lips?
    Because you remind me of my pet karp

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Economics or Accounting (wish they were one degree) .... Hopefully at somewhere balanced like Manchester or Notts, maybe Imp, etc .... Which unis you planning on going to?
    I haven't decided which uni's to apply for. I was thinking of applying for uni's in West Yorkshire because i'd rather stay close to home. I'm studying accounting as A-Levels and Maths as well as Business, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    I think so it's the only U film out so I can take ma sister :ahee:
    ...And I actually well wanna see it myself :ahee:
    :woo: 18ness! You gonna be doing anything?
    12 weeks exactly till i'm 18 :emo:
    :ahee: Enjoy it :mmm:

Idk. I don't really like celebrating birthdays or being the centre of attention :emo:

I'm just hoping all my friends forget :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Because you remind me of my pet karp
    I'm sure your pet karp met alot to you but is it really necessary to call me fish lips, my lips are way smaller than fishes lips

ReputationRep:
    I haven't decided which uni's to apply for. I was thinking of applying for uni's in West Yorkshire because i'd rather stay close to home. I'm studying accounting as A-Levels and Maths as well as Business, what about you?
    ah ok, I'm studying maths, econ, psychology, maybe history too, but not sure if I'm writing the exams for history, cba.

You're the opposite to me, I wanna get as far away as possible.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure your pet karp met alot to you but is it really necessary to call me fish lips, my lips are way smaller than fishes lips
    Really?...Fishes lips are quite small :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ah ok, I'm studying maths, econ, psychology, maybe history too, but not sure if I'm writing the exams for history, cba.

You're the opposite to me, I wanna get as far away as possible.
    I'm not the opposite of you, I want to be as far as possible but I can't be because my parents are over protective

ReputationRep:
    Really?...Fishes lips are quite small :yep:
    Not all fishes have small lips

I mean Angelina Jolie has fish lips, looks horrible.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the opposite of you, I want to be as far as possible but I can't be because my parents are over protective
    Ah no, Mine would like me to be near but I'm running while I have the chance (will still visit obv :rolleyes: ) ... You should go where you want, you'll have a better time

ReputationRep:
    Silence fish lips.

Way smaller you say? :lolwut:

In that case you are now known as tinymouth

ReputationRep:
    Not all fishes have small lips

I mean Angelina Jolie has fish lips, looks horrible.
    They were good back in the day, but age is a *****.

(Original post by Smeh)
    Definite no.
    Cool! I didn't realise the message had sent, but yeah. I'm going to have to go shopping properly at a later date. But it's not like I lack clothes right now. :mmm:

I have another question. Next week is my reading week, and I have lots of reading to do, but also lots of problem sheets. I'm reluctant to do the problem sheets because they might take ages and waste time I could be doing reading, so should I just read next week? And do the problem sheets later?

new page

:emo:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.