ReputationRep:
    http://lesmokingimage.blogspot.com/?zx=d22bd2f8ba08e54c

a whole blog dedicated to showing how hot smoking looks
    yeah a hot guy smoking makes him :coma:
    but if he's butters, NO THANKQ
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    To me it's a turn off. It's a habit I don't particularly like, to the point where I could never enter a relationship with a girl who is a smoker. For a one night stand, it wouldn't matter too much. Except that'd she'd taste like an ashtray...

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing less appealing than snogging an ash tray -.-

ReputationRep:
    Can be. Quite amusing afterwards though when you're like '...my bedroom stinks now!' and they're like 'whaa? I can't smell anything' :p:

ReputationRep:
    I had a thing for guys that smoked rollies. No idea why. It didn't help when I met one of the most beautiful lads I've ever seen and he smoked them. It just added to it.

I don't have a problem with smoking. Unless they smoke excessively.

ReputationRep:
    girls with smokey cigarette voices are awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Tis a tough one, this.

On the one hand, I hate it, and I'm freaking sick of being surround by men puffing away, making their breath stink when they talk to me and leaving a horrible scent on my clothes when I hug them.

On the other hand, I have, in the past, LOVED to smell of smoke on one guy, simply because it was part of him - and my, he was looooovely...

So I can't really say! Perhaps: on strangers, its gross - but with men I have a soft spot for, it becomes quite an intoxicating sight.

ReputationRep:
    If the guy is hot, I guess it adds up to the "bad boy" image ; ]

Smoking just suits some guys. Hate the taste though, but u get used to it. Kind of intoxicating.

ReputationRep:
    I like it as long as they dont smoke too much.

ReputationRep:
    I'm indifferent til the point we'll be having babies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    http://lesmokingimage.blogspot.com/?zx=d22bd2f8ba08e54c

a whole blog dedicated to showing how hot smoking looks
    yeah a hot guy smoking makes him :coma:
    but if he's butters, NO THANKQ
    ahh love the pics the blog :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, it would probably put me off a person.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how anyone can find it attractive! I would never date a smoker. Even putting aside the smell, yellowing, ageing, voice damage, the smoker's hacking, the shorter life span and oh yeah whole host of cancers and diseases it would be a turn off because it says something about their personality - a stupidity and weakness. I have no respect for anyone from our generation stupid enough to smoke.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing gets me turned on like lung cancer.

ReputationRep:
    It can be attractive on a night out but if its a relationship then I would definitely not want my partner to smoke!!!!

ReputationRep:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xN_PwYccl-...lboro+man1.jpg

http://unambig.files.wordpress.com/2...james_dean.jpg

Verdict?

btw i dont smoke, but I should to complete the badass look whilst on my bike

ReputationRep:
    well I'm a casual/social smoker and smoke only when I drink. Maybe 3-5 cigarettes a week? I'm starting to feel bad scrounging cigs off my friends but don't want to buy my first packet . Is being a casual smoker worse, no difference or better in peoples opinons??

ReputationRep:
    i really actually don't mind at all - it doesn't figure into the equation whether i like someone or not.
    my parents both smoke and have done all my life, so i'm completely used to it.

that said, i'll gently hint that you should stop every now and then

ReputationRep:
    I love anti-smokers, they are hilarious.

Quote Bill Hicks:

"What a bunch of whining maggots. Bunch of self-righteous obnoxious slugs. I'd quit smoking if i didn't think I'd become one of you"

ReputationRep:
    It can be very attractive depending if an attractive and gorgeous girl is smoking. On the down side its bad for your health.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.