Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    Nah. To misquote a popular phrase, the only difference between smokers and non-smokers is that smokers don't mind people not smoking.
    i don't have a problem with people smoking. never actually said that, i said i didn't find it attractive, but what that guy did i found attractive. i'm happy to agree to disagree over whether you found it attractive or not (i'm guessing not, understandably seeing as you are a guy), but stop trying to slate me over the internet over something so trivial?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh great, for my post somebody neged me down to minus 142! All i said was it wasn't attractive and that nobody of our generation should be silly enough to smoke
    The neg i received was "from the smokers' society"

ReputationRep:
    Black lungs, yum.

ReputationRep:
    The girl could be perfect in every way but the moment she lights up a cigarette the attraction drops to nill. Pity really but there's really nothing attractive about it.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking is sexy :coma: On girls & boys.
    I wouldn't give a **** about people who think otherwise tbh, they're often the sort of people who I'd hate to be in a relationship with anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm15)
    Oh great, for my post somebody neged me down to minus 142! All i said was it wasn't attractive and that nobody of our generation should be silly enough to smoke
    The neg i received was "from the smokers' society"
    :lol:

I used to find it attractive ;something about they way they held the cigarette or blew out smoke just made it soo hot.

ReputationRep:
    Smoking doesn't make them look attractive or unattractive to me.

However, he can forget getting close to me after he's just been smoking. His choice to smoke, my choice not to snog an ashtray or hug him and have the smell stuck to my clothes/hair.

ReputationRep:
    A bit

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't really make a difference for me, if you make the decision to smoke thats up to you - just dont expect me to do it too.

ReputationRep:
    Surely lung cancer, mouth cancer, yellow teeth, smokey smelling semen and other vile diseases aren't attractive

ReputationRep:
    No, and smoking is bad for you.

ReputationRep:
    Totally put off smokers I'm afraid. =[
    I can't find it attractive in the slightest, and the smoke makes me choke at the slightest hint.

ReputationRep:
    Nooo, smoking is disgusting. Even if a guy was absolutely lovely and hot then I would be completely put off if he lit up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    if a girl smokes......I don't care if they look like megan fox, I'm just not interested anymore....(actually, if it was megan fox, then maybe I could make an exception )
    My thoughts exactly sir!

Its a shame when you see an attractive girl and she pulls out a death stick, proceeds to light it and cough her lungs up.

ReputationRep:
    Severe turn off for me. I can't imagine enjoying being in a relationship with a smoker no matter how perfect they are in other ways. The taste and the smell and the passive smoke and the slowly becoming a Simpson.... urgh :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    http://lesmokingimage.blogspot.com/?zx=d22bd2f8ba08e54c

a whole blog dedicated to showing how hot smoking looks
    yeah a hot guy smoking makes him :coma:
    but if he's butters, NO THANKQ
    This girl makes her point exceedingly well.

Hot girl, attractive mannerisms :yy:

Ugly girl, unstylish girl :nn:

ReputationRep:
    Its not attractive, i don't really like it when guys smell of smoke all the time.....
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't find it attractive or unattractive, although I do smoke myself.

ReputationRep:
    I know the question is aimed at girls but smoking is a complete turn-off for me.

ReputationRep:
    Definetly sexy.
    How can you not be turned on by a foul smell, yellow teeth, dodgy health and a dodgy voice..?
    :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.